Benji

Gaga's new song snippet leaks

40 minutes ago, KILLS said:

You were nominated for Most Desperate, correct?

funny how this is your response to this thread however the KP4 snippet thread made by a monster its totally not a bitter and desperate thread to make right?

32 minutes ago, Benji said:

funny how this is your response to this thread however the KP4 snippet thread made by a monster its totally not a bitter and desperate thread to make right?

I haven't seen the other thread, which sounds just as desperate. I've actually been in class for the past hour, doing something productive with my life. Meanwhile... rip4 

1 minute ago, KILLS said:

I haven't seen the other thread, which sounds just as desperate. I've actually been in class for the past hour, doing something productive with my life. Meanwhile... rip4 

lol. its not the first and it wont be the last thread created by a monster mocking katy. but i am the only pressed soul here amirite. 

oh okay, go on with your productive life navigating fotp in class. rip4 

5 hours ago, Benji said:

lol. its not the first and it wont be the last thread created by a monster mocking katy. but i am the only pressed soul here amirite. 

oh okay, go on with your productive life navigating fotp in class. rip4 

not when the thread ended lmfao1 

Maybe next time sis

20 hours ago, Benji said:

20 hours ago, KILLS said:

How about tagging me, Benji? Talking behind my back is the best you can do, copycat. Stop stealing other members' thread ideas. At least my thread was funny rav1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You were nominated for Most Desperate, correct?

Queen of Pop (literally)  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.