VaginasAreDisgusting!

Katy Perry Trying To Steal Gaga's Thunder Again?

I can't jj4

No matter who the fuck you stan, no matter who is releasing music or whatever, what Katy did was an awesome thing, don't even try to bring the situation down with this pettiness.

Just now, LG5 Pls Dont Flop said:

What did Katy do??

Seriously? Did you even read what she did before saying she's trying to steal Gaga's thunder? jj4

She met a survivor of the Pulse shooting, who's a fan of hers, check that Instagram picture jj4 

1 minute ago, Arya said:

Seriously? Did you even read what she did before saying she's trying to steal Gaga's thunder? jj4

She met a survivor of the Pulse shooting, who's a fan of hers, check that Instagram picture jj4 

I did check though and didn't find anything regarding her being on ellen, just that instagram post jj2

10 minutes ago, Arya said:

Monsterology101

1. No female artist is allowed to be shown on TV or allowed to speak if it's Gaga release week.

2. Every female artist is automatically a threat once she had a #1 single or won an award over Gaga.

3. Every artist who copies Madonna is also a Gaga copycat cause copying Madonna is Gaga's job.

10 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Monsterology101

1. No female artist is allowed to be shown on TV or allowed to speak if it's Gaga release week.

2. Every female artist is automatically a threat once she had a #1 single or won an award over Gaga.

3. Every artist who copies Madonna is also a Gaga copycat cause copying Madonna is Gaga's job.

rip3

rip3 rip3rip3

rip3

rip3

Does it really matter? Gaga's releasing new single, it can't flop.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

You do realize this was for a survivor of the Orlando shooting right? This thread is actually disgusting because it was a beautiful thing to watch. Katy didn't do this for any exposure or to "steal Gaga's thunder". She did it because his story touched her so much.

3 hours ago, Salvatore said:

Monsterology101

dead4

dead4dead4dead4

dead4

dead4

1 hour ago, Tyler said:

You do realize this was for a survivor of the Orlando shooting right? This thread is actually disgusting because it was a beautiful thing to watch. Katy didn't do this for any exposure or to "steal Gaga's thunder". She did it because his story touched her so much.

Can you guys stfu about the pulse shooting? oprah3 I created this thread long before Ellen uploaded that video. I even googled to find out what this appearance was about but there was nothing. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well poor Gaga if Katy can destroy her with a tv appearance.  

Monsterology101 1. No female artist is allowed to be shown on TV or allowed to speak if it's Gaga release week. 2. Every female artist is automatically a threat once she had a #1 single or w

I can't No matter who the fuck you stan, no matter who is releasing music or whatever, what Katy did was an awesome thing, don't even try to bring the situation down with this pettiness.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.