Tasso

Snippet & MV preview of PI on her official site!

Can I just say how proud and excited I am that everything this era seems to be totally controlled, planned and precise? No leaks (other than that LQ 10 second one), heavy promo on and around the day of release, the perfect amount of teasing via social media - spread out to perfection. Not to mention the radio deals, supposed media deals and just, ugh. 

Gaga is back. Seethe.

1 minute ago, KILLS said:

Can I just say how proud and excited I am that everything this era seems to be totally controlled, planned and precise? No leaks (other than that LQ 10 second one), heavy promo on and around the day of release, the perfect amount of teasing via social media - spread out to perfection. Not to mention the radio deals, supposed media deals and just, ugh. 

Gaga is back. Seethe.

I agree. I'm very happy that the teasing is just the right amount. I'm also very glad that during this whole year Gaga said nothing about LG5 or PI (until now, but the era actually started) and it was OTHERS who gave us vague info on ocassions. It wasn't hyped like Gaga would normally do. I really hope she'll let the music speak for itself. 

1 minute ago, Harry Styles said:

i'm glad it doesn't sound too different from what we're used to it basically sounds like MTN 2.0 at this point and that's not a bad thing since MTN is her best single (until this drops it sounds WHEW)

MTN breakdown is god 

1 minute ago, Scully said:

I agree. I'm very happy that the teasing is just the right amount. I'm also very glad that during this whole year Gaga said nothing about LG5 or PI (until now, but the era actually started) and it was OTHERS who gave us vague info on ocassions. It wasn't hyped like Gaga would normally do. I really hope she'll let the music speak for itself. 

I think a lot of it has to do with her maturity. The Fame and The Fame Monster were both her attempts at making Gaga into what she wanted her to be - a star. Born This Way was getting her message out to the public. Then ARTPOP was a mess in result of pain and absence. LG5 comes after so many HUGE advancements in her personal life, and I think these have helped her to become much more of an adult. This record will likely be her most sophisticated.