Scully

How high is your Hype-O-Meter?

Hype-O-Meter  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How hyped are you?

• I AM SHOOK AND DON'T TRY TO HIDE IT!
    • I'm a little less shook just "very excited"!
    • I try to appear indifferent, but I'm internally screaming!
    • I'm an ex stan and appear untriggered, but I'm moist from all this excitement!
    • I'm on my way to a wig store, but I gotta keep my hater attitude up because I'm unable to admit that the snippet has completely SNATCHED me!

Just now, Taylor said:

Option 2 wendy1 I was lowkey more hyped last year/early this year than I am now that we have info. I don't know why. But it sounds really good from the leaks/instrumental snippet we got, Im perched to hear it and see the video yas2 

I said no lying!

Just now, Taylor said:

Option 2 wendy1 I was lowkey more hyped last year/early this year than I am now that we have info. I don't know why. But it sounds really good from the leaks/instrumental snippet we got, Im perched to hear it and see the video yas2 

same here

I'm an ex stan and appear untriggered, but I'm moist from all this excitement!

this tbh i used to stan her back in the Fame era but lost my interest on her after that horrible mess that was Alejandor MV, and idk i became a bit of a hater during the BTW era specially i consider Judas one of the worst song of all time, but she hat great bops in that album tho, and the artpop era was a mess but the album had few decent songs, so now i'm open on what ever she is up to and looking foward to it!

go gaga 

obviously im fucking HYPEDTTT to the high heavens, but im trying to contain my excitement and act like its not happening because its still 6 whole hours from now... and i still have to go to work chi1 there's no way i'll be able to get through this with the heart palpitations and heavy breathing problems ive been having for the last 10 hours alex1