Infrared

Perfect Illusion first thoughts?

Honestly? I wasn't impressed on the first listen, but I'm loving it a lot more with each listen. It's a grower.

My only ciritic is that it's a bit repetitive, but I'm glad it's under 3min because then it would just drag on and on. 

I think it's interesting and different. I don't feel like you could have PI on any of her previous albums. Maybe BTW, but even that's a stretch. 

I like it! bey6

first listen was like wat2 sis wtf

2nd listen was like wat2 still wtf is this

3rd listen was like wat2 wait that bridge BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif

BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif where you at cos i cant see modern ecxtasy  BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif

Verses are Ok

CHorus is good

Bridge is L I F E BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gifBrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif

ontro is a lil to much screaming for me wat2

so basicly the bridge is saving the song a bit for me

7 minutes ago, Scully said:

Honestly? I wasn't impressed on the first listen, but I'm loving it a lot more with each listen. It's a grower.

My only ciritic is that it's a bit repetitive, but I'm glad it's under 3min because then it would just drag on and on. 

I think it's interesting and different. I don't feel like you could have PI on any of her previous albums. Maybe BTW, but even that's a stretch. 

I like it! bey6

dead2 thought the same dead1

I honestly love it. The rawness of her voice and the production was jarring at first, but it grew on me pretty quick. It's like a modern take on 80's pop-rock. The melodies and her vocals remind me of Iron Maiden and Stevie Nicks. Really wish there was a guitar solo in there somewhere. 8/10 for me oprah2

My first listen was in my car after I bought it on iTunes right after I worked out.  I was thinking what the fuck is this?
I was unsure on what I heard and how I felt about it.

Hour after I was showing a friend and I started liking it

Third listen I was loving the rawness of Gaga's voice and love the different sound and direction. Reminds me of 80s rock pop.

Fourth listen. I like it. Im gonna guess as I listen to it more I will like it more and more. Im excited for the video

I really love the verses so much.

The chorus is still meh to me, I'm kinda confused because the vocals are a mix of The Fame Monster era (Bridge)

and her classical live performance vocals

I hoped for a pop vocal track, but thinking about it I love Gaga for doing the shit she wants!

2 hours ago, Tonic said:

its what the gp needs now. i cant take that soft bitchy basic music anymore. CRUSH THE CHARTS with your raw HAMMERING vocals and production queen.

I was thinking the same.

From a commercial standpoint this is exactly what she needs. It's catchy, the lyrics are simple, straight to the point and VERY relatable (something Gaga struggles with sometimes). 

9 minutes ago, Scully said:

I was thinking the same.

From a commercial standpoint this is exactly what she needs. It's catchy, the lyrics are simple, straight to the point and VERY reliable (something Gaga struggles with sometimes). 

reliable or relatable? jj2