Kirjava

Xtina tweets about Telepathy

1 hour ago, Kirjava said:

The song is being sent to radios due to the positive response it got, so I guess she's doing her side of the promo. jj4

I wouldn't expect new music till early next year.

I applaud you for being so optimistic gurl. clap4

In reality, we are lucky if we get it before Summer Rain's debut single. rav1

3 hours ago, Kirjava said:

The song is being sent to radios due to the positive response it got, so I guess she's doing her side of the promo. jj4

I wouldn't expect new music till early next year.

I stil don't get how twitter fans like #change more than Telepathy aka bop of the year jj4

1 minute ago, Saiga said:

I stil don't get how twitter fans like #change more than Telepathy aka both of the year jj4

Change has a cute message, but the song itself is super bland. jj4 Telepathy, however, is amazing. My only issue with it is that they should have added a final chorus after she does the runs in the end. It's kind of an awkward ending this way. jj3 Or just put an outro. 

2 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Change has a cute message, but the song itself is super bland. jj4 Telepathy, however, is amazing. My only issue with it is that they should have added a final chorus after she does the runs in the end. It's kind of an awkward ending this way. jj3 Or just put an outro. 

Yeah but it was a super bland ballad jj4 Telepathy on the other hand is funky, disco and fun! But yeah you're right jj3 I do love everything about it so I don't mind that ending. It's actually a good ending for radio edit jj3

2 minutes ago, Saiga said:

Yeah but it was a super bland ballad jj4 Telepathy on the other hand is funky, disco and fun! But yeah you're right jj3 I do love everything about it so I don't mind that ending. It's actually a good ending for radio edit jj3

This version with the fanmade outro is heaven oprah1

4 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

This version with the fanmade outro is heaven oprah1

Yeah, it works. But I don't find the ending that bad in the original version, they could've added the instrumentals a little longer and make it go slowly oprah4

4 hours ago, Kirjava said:

i honestly don't get the hate for changeum2

i love it