Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

The Dangerous Woman Tour Discussion Thread

Just now, Hannah. said:

A DWT account has been tweeting out the prices and Ariana even said so herself I believe sia1 You better get your coins! sia1 

livenation's predorder is tomorrow I think, 

fall2 

You guys I need help fall7

My parents aren't going with me, I can go to the venue with the train but I have no idea how to return after the show is finished because I have no one to pick me up fall7

What should I do? fall7 

4 hours ago, Moonlight. said:

You guys I need help fall7

My parents aren't going with me, I can go to the venue with the train but I have no idea how to return after the show is finished because I have no one to pick me up fall7

What should I do? fall7 

better learn the walking route!

I'm getting M&G for Birmingham but i'm worried the tickets will be shit!

When I looked at the Bkstg pre-sale on Tuesday it wouldn't work, hope Live Nation has reserved some decent seats for themselves.

10 minutes ago, Chanel said:

I'm getting M&G for Birmingham but i'm worried the tickets will be shit!

When I looked at the Bkstg pre-sale on Tuesday it wouldn't work, hope Live Nation has reserved some decent seats for themselves.

Bkstg said on twitter a few days ago that there aren't any reserved for different sales. So if they all get sold by the pre-sale, they're gone jj3 which sucks cause they were all sold out for my show by the time the pre sale was over jj4 

4 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Bkstg said on twitter a few days ago that there aren't any reserved for different sales. So if they all get sold by the pre-sale, they're gone jj3 which sucks cause they were all sold out for my show by the time the pre sale was over jj4 

I asked them on Twitter and they said there were some reserved for different presales, plus some people got them in the O2 pre-sale today when yesterday it said they were sold out. I hope there are some in the Live Nation presale brit2

EDIT: I just checked again and O2 said there were some today and that there will be some more in the general sale.

5 minutes ago, Chanel said:

I asked them on Twitter and they said there were some reserved for different presales, plus some people got them in the O2 pre-sale today when yesterday it said they were sold out. I hope there are some in the Live Nation presale brit2

EDIT: I just checked again and O2 said there were some today and that there will be some more in the general sale.

sghsjkgkgd wtf why did they sell out for my show jj4 screaming jj4 

Just now, Hannah. said:

sghsjkgkgd wtf why did they sell out for my show jj4 screaming jj4 

I think they just put a portion up for sale each day but tbh from what people were saying on Twitter, the Bkstg pre-sale had the worst seats.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.