Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

The Dangerous Woman Tour Discussion Thread

Just now, Chanel said:

I think they just put a portion up for sale each day but tbh from what people were saying on Twitter, the Bkstg pre-sale had the worst seats.

Yea Bkstg is a huge ripoff jj3 they charged me $40 more dollars just for a virtual badge when I bought tickets for the Honeymoon Tour jj4 

2 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Yea Bkstg is a huge ripoff jj3 they charged me $40 more dollars just for a virtual badge when I bought tickets for the Honeymoon Tour jj4 

Yeah I was really confused why there was an option to get Bkstg membership for £30 in the pre-sale when it gave you like no benefits compared to free membership fall2

1 minute ago, Hannah. said:

Omg I love it oprah4 Let me add it to the OP soon! cry6 Not too long before this thread is super active cry7 

If you need the HQ version of the picture, I was looking for it through Google Images and stumbled upon this gem:

pwYRGMC.png

DWT will serve imo, an upgrade to HMT! cry6 

On 12/27/2016 at 3:27 PM, Adore. said:

If you need the HQ version of the picture, I was looking for it through Google Images and stumbled upon this gem:

pwYRGMC.png

DWT will serve imo, an upgrade to HMT! cry6 

I wouldn't be opposed to you making a new banner tbh cry6 

Yes this bitch better serve vocals and visuals cry7 And she better keep those baggy clothes in Mac Miller's closet or we'll have some issues lj1 

I want to go to her concert in Barcelona so bad but my dear mother said that her tickets are too expensive (which is kinda true).

I went to her last tour and it was amazing, I'm sure this time it'll be incredible.

cry5

34 minutes ago, Naomi Campbell said:

I want to go to her concert in Barcelona so bad but my dear mother said that her tickets are too expensive (which is kinda true).

I went to her last tour and it was amazing, I'm sure this time it'll be incredible.

cry5

:( 

Bkstg is doing a contest, you should participate, god knows, maybe you will win some tickets! jj2 

1 minute ago, Naomi Campbell said:

I am sis.

Praying I win.

I will be praying with you, I hope you will win, I already missed the HMT due my exams and I watched the concert online on YT, so I'm sure she will slay this one even more and I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on this! ohno1 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.