sledgehammer

Bigger era: Hard Candy or Circus?

Bigger era: hard Candy or Circus?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger era?

8 minutes ago, SkullDrag said:

WTF lmfao1 Estimations are not random. They're EDUCATED estimations lmfao1 And lol @ me only using them because Britney is higher, he's ACCLAIMED and lol at only online gays using them when BILLBOARD have used his work in the past too ny6 IFPI have no Global Certifications, WTF so what are these certs you be talking about eve1 In fact accoridng to Neilsen SoundScan, Hard Candy isn't even Platinum unlike Circus which went Platinum in like 3 weeks lmfao1 

And are you kidding me about Britney not making the list? lmfao1 Circus had it's success in 2009, so it made the 2010 report.http://www.ifpi.org/content/library/DMR2010.pdf CTRL + F "Britney Spears" = CIRCUS at #10 lmfao1 Womanizer had it's success spilt between 2008 and 2009 so it didn't make either, but it was obvious bigger than Circus and sold more. Meanwhile 4 Minutes had ALL it's success in the tracking period and didn't even MAKE THE LIST lmfao1   http://www.ifpi.org/content/library/DMR2009.pdf

Circus sold more. Circus had much bigger singles. Circus had much bigger airplay. Circus was relevant to teenagers. It wins lmfao1 

ALL BACK UP BY ACCLAIMED SOURCES ny6 

Link me to where Billboard used this guy's numbers and gave him credit for it, please. ny1 This guy has NO access to the labels, and he's certainly not able to pull off a Nielsen Soundscan on his own so yeah, his estimations are nothing but pure random guesses he makes based on certifications done by organizations backed up by IFPI, the ones I'm using so joke's on you. lmfao1 But yeah, keep trying to pass this random gay as Nielsen 2.0, you're the one making yourself look like the imbecile that you are, not me so no problem. lmfao1

Who said a thing about global certs? Use the two brain cells you have and learn how to read. According to the official organizations parented by IFPI, officials charts and box-office reports. HC sold more, 4M was bigger than any Corpse single and the tour is bigger than Shitney's entire career, so Madge wins, as always. You can try as hard as you can to try and pass that gay's estimations as legit all you want but no one will ever take you seriously, sorry. mad3 

5 minutes ago, SkullDrag said:

WTF lmfao1 Estimations are not random. They're EDUCATED estimations lmfao1 And lol @ me only using them because Britney is higher, he's ACCLAIMED and lol at only online gays using them when BILLBOARD have used his work in the past too ny6 IFPI have no Global Certifications, WTF so what are these certs you be talking about and WHY do you keep using certifications like they have all the tea and no sales?  eve1 In fact accoridng to Neilsen SoundScan, Hard Candy isn't even Platinum unlike Circus which went Platinum in like 3 weeks lmfao1 

And are you kidding me about Britney not making the list? lmfao1 Circus had its success in 2009, so it made the 2010 report.http://www.ifpi.org/content/library/DMR2010.pdf CTRL + F "Britney Spears" = CIRCUS at #10 lmfao1 Womanizer had it's success spilt between 2008 and 2009 so it didn't make either, but it was obvious bigger than Circus and sold more. Meanwhile 4 Minutes had ALL it's success in the tracking period and didn't even MAKE THE LIST lmfao1   http://www.ifpi.org/content/library/DMR2009.pdf

Circus sold more. Circus had much bigger singles. Circus had much bigger airplay. Circus was relevant to teenagers. It wins lmfao1 

ALL BACK UP BY ACCLAIMED SOURCES ny6 

Tracking year for IFPI is from November to November, that's why a lot of songs that smashed in late 2007 made list, so actually Circus had all its numbers during tracking year, not 4M  :) 

Funny how song only entered top10 in 3 or 4 countries tho :) local as fuck  ny6

And no MJDangerous is not credible source, or source at all. He is ex-UKMIX member who was banned for trolling :)

So his numbers are just that, his numbers. And show me receipts of Billboard posting his numbers and crediting him?

So i will use mediatraffic and call it a FACT, just like you did.

Hard Candy 4m

Circus 3,7m

IT'S A FACT :)

And at the end of the day we can just look at ONLY official facts: certifications:

Hard Candy

Platinum 19x

Gold 5x

Circus

Platinum 7x

Gold 13x

Winner is obvious :) I understand why are you fighting so hard for this, fans calling Circus era massive and huge comeback when in fact it did the same as Madonna's 'filler' era is just  ny2

2 minutes ago, Selig said:

Link me to where Billboard used this guy's numbers and gave him credit for it, please. ny1 This guy has NO access to the labels, and he's certainly not able to pull off a Nielsen Soundscan on his own so yeah, his estimations are nothing but pure random guesses he makes based on certifications done by organizations backed up by IFPI, the ones I'm using so joke's on you. lmfao1 But yeah, keep trying to pass this random gay as Nielsen 2.0, you're the one making yourself look like the imbecile that you are, not me so no problem. lmfao1

Who said a thing about global certs? Use the two brain cells you have and learn how to read. According to the official organizations parented by IFPI, officials charts and box-office reports. HC sold more, 4M was bigger than any Corpse single and the tour is bigger than Shitney's entire career, so Madge wins, as always. You can try as hard as you can to try and pass that gay's estimations as legit all you want but no one will ever take you seriously, sorry. mad3 

The one who is an idiotic fool unable to follow anything is you. Mr.Wonder / Chimier from ATRL was right about you. You LITERALLY don't understand anything. 

You talk of Official Organizations by IFPI yet provide ZERO receipts of 4 Million for Hard Candy, and even WITH certifications that doesn't paint the entire picture since not everything is even certified, fool. Educated Est. will never be a joke, just because Madonna is behind that doesn't made these expert and tailored stats untrue and useless. 

And LOL @ 4M being bigger than Circus WHEN THE IFPI REPORT IS IN FRONT OF YOU lmfao1 ARE YOU SERIOUS? lmfao1 IFPI 2010 Report (For 2009 Single) - #10 Circus. IFPI 2009 Report (For 2008 Singles) - N/A 4 Seconds Of Relevancy To The New Generation. 

MJDangerous uses IFPI, so do I, so do you. No one is against them. However, MJDangerous does a better job of compiling it than YOU DO. Where are your receipts even? I'm the one providing them all. Ughh, why are Madonna stans so incapable of understanding lists where anyone is placed above her. It's the same thing y'all pull with Whitney, Mariah and Janet

HOW can 4 Minutes be at only 5M? The certified units alone add up close to that and the year end positions were incredible, meanwhile Circus is at not even 3,5 million certified units, had mediocre year end positions but sold over 6m? Bullshit, it's at the very least 6,5m if Circus is that high.

2 hours ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Tracking year for IFPI is from November to November, that's why a lot of songs that smashed in late 2007 made list, so actually Circus had all its numbers during tracking year, not 4M  :) 

Funny how song only entered top10 in 3 or 4 countries tho :) local as fuck  ny6

And no MJDangerous is not credible source, or source at all. He is ex-UKMIX member who was banned for trolling :)

So his numbers are just that, his numbers. And show me receipts of Billboard posting his numbers and crediting him?

So i will use mediatraffic and call it a FACT, just like you did.

Hard Candy 4m

Circus 3,7m

IT'S A FACT :)

And at the end of the day we can just look at ONLY official facts: certifications:

Hard Candy

Platinum 19x

Gold 5x

Circus

Platinum 7x

Gold 13x

Winner is obvious :) I understand why are you fighting so hard for this, fans calling Circus era massive and huge comeback when in fact it did the same as Madonna's 'filler' era is just  ny2

4 Minutes was out in early 2008, so it ran all it's course and STILL didn't make it. Womanizer was cut since it started in October. Circus had everything, and made it. What's the problem? awk1 And NO ONE takes MediaTraffic seriously, Where is it even used in the industry? Isn't Oops I Did It Again credited for 22 million there lmfao1 MJDangerous was quoted by Billboard, I remember the article from ATRL users quoting it and I'm searching :) I'll post it too you soon, once I find it :) 

And LOL at Certifications being the end of the day clause ny6 So if an album sells 10 million but is only certified 5x Platinum in the first 2 months it's less successful than an album selling 8 million is more successful if it's certified Diamond ny6 

And please, Madonna's retarded stans NEED her to be #1 all the time which is why you are SHOOK by the stats thrown in here. Probably upset that Michael Jackson is a real legend and will forever be relevant to new generations while Madonna is pretty much being disintegrated into being nothing. This will NEVER happen to MJ.

MOD NOTICE: Inappropriate language.

3 minutes ago, Popboi said:

HOW can 4 Minutes be at only 5M? The certified units alone add up close to that and the year end positions were incredible, meanwhile Circus is at not even 3,5 million certified units, had mediocre year end positions but sold over 6m? Bullshit, it's at the very least 6,5m if Circus is that high.

#10 best selling digital song of 2008 (November 2007-2008) sold 5,5m, 4Minutes was probably #11, but if they included physical sales she would've been higher

Saying that song overall sold 5m is also false, since song is at around 4,1m with just 3 countries (US, UK, Germany)

9 minutes ago, Popboi said:

IFPI does not lie booboo rav2 It also sold 400k physically, so 5.4 million in total. 

Love how he runs to other artists when he can't defend that shit he stans for oprah2

But i will quote this again since it's hurting IT so much

18 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

I understand why are you fighting so hard for this, fans calling Circus era massive and huge comeback when in fact it did the same as Madonna's 'filler' era is just  ny2

Circus had more popular singles in the US, but Hard Candy sold a bit more WW and had the bigger tour by far oprah6

both were pretty much on the same level in terms of success and relevance, but Madonna beats her out because HC was backed by the highest grossing female tour of all time oprah6

also we're comparing Madge who was 25 years into her career, while Brit was only like 10 years into hers oprah6

3 minutes ago, Alejandreaux said:

Circus had more popular singles in the US, but Hard Candy sold a bit more WW and had the bigger tour by far oprah6

both were pretty much on the same level in terms of success and relevance, but Madonna beats her out because HC was backed by the highest grossing female tour of all time oprah6

also we're comparing Madge who was 25 years into her career, while Brit wasn't even 10 years into heres oprah6

Always serving hot tea oprah6

Just now, Alejandreaux said:

Brit is clearly a hugely successful artist but Madge is THE most successful female artist sales-wise, it's just the truth. idk why the Brit stans are trying it oprah6

Well not all Brit stans, only this one oprah6

Like I said, he's mad because Madonna's 'flop' era equals Britney's successful/comeback era so he's trying to discredit Madonna from everything now oprah6

Just typical EmptySkullDrug oprah6

2 hours ago, SkullDrag said:

The one who is an idiotic fool unable to follow anything is you. Mr.Wonder / Chimier from ATRL was right about you. You LITERALLY don't understand anything. 

You talk of Official Organizations by IFPI yet provide ZERO receipts of 4 Million for Hard Candy, and even WITH certifications that doesn't paint the entire picture since not everything is even certified, fool. Educated Est. will never be a joke, just because Madonna is behind that doesn't made these expert and tailored stats untrue and useless. 

And LOL @ 4M being bigger than Circus WHEN THE IFPI REPORT IS IN FRONT OF YOU lmfao1 ARE YOU SERIOUS? lmfao1 IFPI 2010 Report (For 2009 Single) - #10 Circus. IFPI 2009 Report (For 2008 Singles) - N/A 4 Seconds Of Relevancy To The New Generation. 

MJDangerous uses IFPI, so do I, so do you. No one is against them. However, MJDangerous does a better job of compiling it than YOU DO. Where are your receipts even? I'm the one providing them all. Ughh, why are Madonna stans so incapable of understanding lists where anyone is placed above her. It's the same thing y'all pull with Whitney, Mariah and Janet

Atrl? Mr. Wonder? Chimer? Who the hell are those people? You're such an imbecile, geez. lmfao1 No one claimed certs paint the entire picture, but those are the only official figures we have for global figures. And they are certainly more credible than some random estimates by a gay from a pop forum, exercise your tiny brain a little. "Educated estimates" what the hell does that even mean? lmfao1 

You want the receipts? Go here and click on every source next to each claimed figure by the multiple organizations across the world parented by IFPI. Grab a calculator in case a simple add up is too much for you. lmfao1 

4M has 4.3m units certified while Corpse has only 3.5m and 3m are from the US, what kind of local mess? lmfao1 Have you taken a look at the peaks of Corpse across the globe? They are tragic. lmfao1 4M was a global smash yet you're claiming Corpse was the bigger hit simply because it was a local and already forgotten hit in the US? Once again showing your lack of logic and common sense. lmfao1 

Bring the link of billboard using/quoting and giving credit to that Ukmix user or STFU already. He's just a random guy from a pop forum doing estimates, only an idiot like you would think he has any sort of authority here. You're getting dragged through the mud all over this thread and I'm loving it. ny1 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bigger era? Hard Candy   Better album? Circus

Did 4 minutes really do better than Womanizer tho?

Xtinct fans don't deal with sales/receipts because they barely have any, their fave is too fat 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.