Firdawsi

Kworb : Gaga 91k

7 minutes ago, JENNA GAGA said:

91K my ass. Madonna fans really think PI will open up with these numbers? No baby no. ayumi1

Delete this before she opens up even worse awk1 I swear whenever we talk so sure, our faves do even worse. Don't do this to Gaga rih14

mess, how the fuck did it only end up with 91k if it was #1 on iTunes WW for 2 days straight? dead2

'Closer' was predicted with 200k in the US alone, and still it wasnt beating Gaga's song on the WW charts dead2

also i checked their official site, and they havent updated the predictions for PI at all yet. where are y'all getting this 91k receipt rom? dead2

2 hours ago, Alejandreaux said:

mess, how the fuck did it only end up with 91k if it was #1 on iTunes WW for 2 days straight? dead2

'Closer' was predicted with 200k in the US alone, and still it wasnt beating Gaga's song on the WW charts dead2

also i checked their official site, and they havent updated the predictions for PI at all yet. where are y'all getting this 91k receipt rom? dead2

Well Gaga was on top of Closer for less than a day. Closer is #1 again. rip2 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The rat trinity running into this thread like  

80k just in one day they said 

lol the predictions droping every day is not a good sign of the songs future longevity. you had your chance gaga. you screwed it. glad youre over 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.