Kirjava

I wish we got a live performance of this.

I didn't comment because I find this song really boring fall8

I wish she added all those old Spanish bops though, Falsas Esperanzas, Ven Vonmigo, Genio Atrapado etc.

I think the only ballad I like is Distancia.

Although La Casa live would be cool too! I don't think she remembers recording it though fall8

7 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I didn't comment because I find this song really boring fall8

I wish she added all those old Spanish bops though, Falsas Esperanzas, Ven Vonmigo, Genio Atrapado etc.

I think the only ballad I like is Distancia.

Although La Casa live would be cool too! I don't think she remembers recording it though fall8

Added them to what? fall8

One time she forgot the title of I'm Ok, so I'm pretty sure at least 80% of her discography is a blur to her. fall8

Just now, Kirjava said:

Added them to what? fall8

One time she forgot the title of I'm Ok, so I'm pretty sure at least 80% of her discography is a blur to her. fall8

I mean to the set list. I dunno if it counts, but Desnudate would make a nice substitute for Dirrty or Genie at least SOMETIME. It's like Dirrty is her go-to sex bop to perform at festivals.

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

I mean to the set list. I dunno if it counts, but Desnudate would make a nice substitute for Dirrty or Genie at least SOMETIME. It's like Dirrty is her go-to sex bop to perform at festivals.

I wish she would perform more album tracks just in general. It's always the same fucking songs she's been performing for 15-10 years each time. jj4

Just now, Kirjava said:

I wish she would perform more album tracks just in general. It's the same fucking songs she's been performing for 15-10 years each time. jj4

The only time she performs album songs are on tour, so naturally 80% of Bionic and Lotus didn't happen fall5

I forgot which album tracks she performed on that festival we were destined to miss this year fall5

Blank Page I think dead2 I am dead2

4 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

The only time she performs album songs are on tour, so naturally 80% of Bionic and Lotus didn't happen fall5

I forgot which album tracks she performed on that festival we were destined to miss this year fall5

Blank Page I think dead2 I am dead2

What, you mean Mawazine? I Am was only an intro, but yeah she performed Blank Page.

2 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

What, you mean Mawazine? I Am was only an intro, but yeah she performed Blank Page.

I know jj4

I think she could at least perform a Bionic ballad. Basically, I think her set is pretty boring, and she really needs to ditch her feats that were cute the first time around. They're such one-summer wonders, who even cares for Moves like Jagger now.

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

I know jj4

I think she could at least perform a Bionic ballad. Basically, I think her set is pretty boring, and she really needs to ditch her feats that were cute the first time around. They're such one-summer wonders, who even cares for Moves like Jagger now.

Well, she has You Lost Me for that fall1

Ikr, that Feel This Moment - Moves Like Jagger - Let There Be Love medley she's been doing lately is absolutely tragic um3

On September 13, 2016 at 3:08 PM, Vertigo-go said:

On September 13, 2016 at 3:10 PM, Kirjava said:

I wish she would perform more album tracks just in general. It's always the same fucking songs she's been performing for 15-10 years each time. jj4

She probably wants to perform songs the audience will recognize.