Firdawsi

Drake Visual Album, Bruno Mars Single Expected This Weekend

There will be a visual album of Drake's Views hitting as an Apple Music exclusive at some point between this Friday and Monday. The first taste of Bruno Mars’ likely blockbuster third album is likely to appear during that same time frame. A new track from The Weeknd reportedly involving production and arrangement input from Daft Punk—the artist offered a strong hint in an 8/17 photo posted on Facebook, at right—is being prepped by XO/Republic. And next Friday (9/23), RCA will release the Trolls soundtrack, containing seven Justin Timberlake tracks, including two versions of “Can’t Stop the Feeling!,” through all but the hit feature other artists, with partners including Gwen Stefani, Anna Kendrick and Earth, Wind & Fire. 

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=302934

13 minutes ago, Blue Riding Hood said:

There will be a visual album of Drake's Views hitting as an Apple Music exclusive at some point between this Friday and Monday. The first taste of Bruno Mars’ likely blockbuster third album is likely to appear during that same time frame. A new track from The Weeknd reportedly involving production and arrangement input from Daft Punk—the artist offered a strong hint in an 8/17 photo posted on Facebook, at right—is being prepped by XO/Republic. And next Friday (9/23), RCA will release the Trolls soundtrack, containing seven Justin Timberlake tracks, including two versions of “Can’t Stop the Feeling!,” through all but the hit feature other artists, with partners including Gwen Stefani, Anna Kendrick and Earth, Wind & Fire. 

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=302934

cry6

Too much happening at once. I really think Bruno should wait until 2017. Like May or whatever. 

I'm so done with The Weeknd, he should take a break. 

I think the visual from Drake will boast even more the sales, so good for him.

Bruno's single better be good. i need something from a good male artist. The Weeknd,eh. he will only please me if its like cant feel my face. as for drake... i hope it doesnt chart. even if it does, it wont go very well, none of his singles are in the top ten