Chanel Oberlin

unpopular fact

Femme Fatale isn't a bad album by any means, but the slick productions are there to mask the fact that the album lacks heart.

Britney wasn't very involved with it after the project's direction was taken from her for a more commerical sound.

Glory isn't as commerical, it doesn't have as many bops, but it's got Britney all over every track.

She's helped write fun and clever vocals, experimented with a variety of influences and still created a cohesive album.

Not only that but she insisted that her voice be heard, literally, as well.

tldr; lj1

This album reflects where Britney is now and the journey she's made.

If you're a younger fan, FF is a pussy popper, but Glory is the album Britney (and those of us who grew up with her)

wanted and deserved.

Femme Fatale remains my favorite Britney album as well. Glory is close second, but I've always thought that (outside of BFB) Femme Fatale was a genuinely perfect pop record with smash after smash after smash. It had the most commercial success single wise of any of her albums after 2007 and garnered arguably the best song in her entire discography: Till the World Ends. The videos were good, the music was excellent, her sales were outstanding (especially singles-wise), but Britney wasn't herself yet which is why that era is so tainted. Sadly, it will probably be her last album to debut at #1.

On 9/15/2016 at 3:04 PM, Chanel Oberlin said:

god fatale ended glory hole before it even started brit11

timeless max martin masterpiece is timeless brit11 

it tried iT brit11

giphy.gif

Why is your music taste so shitty?

Like I thought you were joking earlier but you genuinely have terrible taste in music.