Merryem

gaga did that!

Just now, Chanel Oberlin said:

britney' still more relevant than madonna will ever be againlmfao1maybe except if she dies, which i'm sure will be in the next couple of years lmfao1

thank you for showing us your true colors lmfao2

Oh, in case you missed it

Rebel heart after 2 weeks: 435,000 worldwide

Glory after 2 weeks: 187,000 worldwide

You can only pray britney's album reaches overall numbers of madonna's first week  lmfao1

judging by glory selling 20k in its 2nd week ww, it's not going to happen EVER lmfao2

2 minutes ago, Chanel Oberlin said:

sold out and #1 show at ceasars. 

once AGAIN, you and all the other shitdonna fans LOSE lmfao2

Britney's Piss: 609,629 / 724,723 (84.1%) / $87,641,237

Madonna's Tour: 1,045,479 / 1,045,479 / $169,804,336

YOU AND YOUR FAVE ALWAYS LOSE lmfao2

2 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

thank you for showing us your true colors lmfao2

Oh, in case you missed it

Rebel heart after 2 weeks: 435,000 worldwide

Glory after 2 weeks: 187,000 worldwide

You can only pray britney's album reaches overall numbers of madonna's first week  lmfao1

judging by glory selling 20k in its 2nd week ww, it's not going to happen EVER lmfao2

the hype excuse lmfao1 it was still a major flop. all the singles flopped very badly.

and the GP STILL doesn't even know of its existence!!!! lmfao1

DAMN YOU ARE TOO EASY lmfao1lmfao1

8 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Madonna didn't do anything bad, only you monsters bitched about it. Like she or anyone else could have pushed an album while using images of those people. eve1

except she made headlines on major news sources for being disrespectful?

http://www.thewrap.com/madonna-martin-luther-king-jr-nelson-mandela-rebel-heart-art/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2894974/Madonna-fire-comparing-Martin-Luther-King-Nelson-Mandela-promote-new-Rebel-Heart-album.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/02/madonna-rebel-heart-nelson-mandela-mlk_n_6407902.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/madonna-sparks-outrage-disrespectful-martin-4910044

try again!

4 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Britney's Piss: 609,629 / 724,723 (84.1%) / $87,641,237

Madonna's Tour: 1,045,479 / 1,045,479 / $169,804,336

YOU AND YOUR FAVE ALWAYS LOSE lmfao2

yep! a bunch of wrinkled old farts bought those tickets because she's an old wrinkled up fart herself lmfao1 CONGRATS! lmfao2

godney remains for the youth wendy2

the hype excuse lmfao1 it was still a major flop. all the singles flopped very badly.

and the GP STILL doesn't even know of its existence!!!! lmfao1

DAMN YOU ARE TOO EASY lmfao1lmfao1

nnnn you keep embarrassing yourself lmfao2 It selling 1m is more than shitney jean and glory will sell combined lmfao1

madonna selling 1m is major flop,  britney struggling to reach 200k is what exactly?? lmfao2

make me was smash single, i forgot that lmfao1 oops not lmfao1

like it's so easy to fucking drag you, i mean you should hide yourself because as britney stan you will always lose in BGS lmfao1

1 minute ago, Chanel Oberlin said:

yep! a bunch of wrinkled old farts bought those tickets because she's an old wrinkled up fart herself lmfao1 CONGRATS! lmfao2

godney remains for the youth wendy2

is that why britney has no one to buy her tickets? lmfao1

i mean no one gives a shit about her when she's only 35, by the time she reaches madonna's age (if she reaches it) what do you think it will happen lmfao1

Just now, Li'l Sebastian said:

nnnn you keep embarrassing yourself lmfao2 It selling 1m is more than shitney jean and glory will sell combined lmfao1

madonna selling 1m is major flop,  britney struggling to reach 200k is what exactly?? lmfao2

make me was smash single, i forgot that lmfao1 oops not lmfao1

like it's so easy to fucking drag you, i mean you should hide yourself because as britney stan you will always lose in BGS lmfao1

You couldn't drag madonna's corpse sweetie!! lmfao1

Keep trying tho lmfao1

1 minute ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

it's you who keeps trying but gets dragged for filth everytime with receipts lmfao1

if you're talking about sales, they don't matter when your fave is still an old irrelevant fart in the wind!!!! lmfao1

britney and even gagz remain superior wendy2

i think i've embarrassed you enough for one day. 

tata! lmfao2

20 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Vegas show. fall1

Madonna didn't do anything bad, only you monsters bitched about it. Like she or anyone else could have pushed an album while using images of those people. eve1

There were articles all over the internet about her using MLK, Gandhi, and Malcolm X so no

26 minutes ago, Django said:

Respecting? More like using it in order to makes us stop now that we drag your fave. This is how fucking twisted all of you are. Using dead people for this. 

The this thread came first

than this one

so your intentions are pretty clear.

what an embarrassing post. 

if you're talking about sales, they don't matter when your fave is still an old irrelevant fart in the wind!!!! lmfao1

britney and even gagz remain superior wendy2

i think i've embarrassed you enough for one day. 

tata! lmfao2

you mean sales and tour receipts? you mean as important part of actually being relevant ad successful in music industry? Britney literally has NOTHING. lmfao1

not you trying that 'i've embarrassed you' shit when you're making fool out of yourself in this thread lmfao2 you're like easiest drag ever in BGs since you have nothing to use as receipts lmfao1 

VMA performance lmfao2  i can't believe you tried with that fall3

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and by that i mean somehow make ya'll reveal your true vile selves with just an album title and a pic of her in a hat   some of ya'll are truly sad   please, log out, go to school, hug a tea

no.   Gaga fans and their endless need to portray themselves and gaga as victims.   truly pathetic.

sis this ain't Born Brave Bus.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.