Merryem

gaga did that!

1 minute ago, Chanel Oberlin said:

at least she's actually pretty and doesn't look like a starving aids patient lmfao1lmfao1

Awkward moment when madonna is in better shape  lmfao1 and actually looks great for her age unlike britney, damn she's only 35 and already trash1 

2 minutes ago, Chanel Oberlin said:

jealous and obsessed. just like your fave when godga came right out from under her and stole the crown!! lmfao1

What crown? ayumi1 She was over in 2012 already ayumi1  RIPGA 08-12 ayumi1 That's all I'm gonna say to u.

Sweet dreams monsturd xo

5 hours ago, Chanel Oberlin said:

britney' still more relevant than madonna will ever be againlmfao1maybe except if she dies, which i'm sure will be in the next couple of years lmfao1

Britney is a brain-dead vegetable 

she doesn't even have basic human rights. She has to ask her daddy permission to even go on a date. 

Madonna in 6 months grossed more money than ALL of britneys tours put together and you want to claim more people care about your meth addict fave who has been reduced to a hotel singer because she can't even book an arena? 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and by that i mean somehow make ya'll reveal your true vile selves with just an album title and a pic of her in a hat   some of ya'll are truly sad   please, log out, go to school, hug a tea

no.   Gaga fans and their endless need to portray themselves and gaga as victims.   truly pathetic.

sis this ain't Born Brave Bus.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.