Unique

Would Love Spent smash as a lead single ?

YES! It should have been second single after Masterpiece. 

I love MDNA album. But it is the album with the worst single choices. Love Spent, Masterpiece, I'm A Sinner, Beautiful Killer, I'm Addicted, Gang Bang, Falling Free... and they chose the lesser songs... At least GMAYL and GGW had good videos. Hard Candy only had 4 Minutes video. Too bad GI2M and Miles Away were paid dust with uneventful videos and non-existent promotion. They were good choices too.

Nope. But GGW with a Super Bowl performance right before LAP would have been FIRE!

Vogue
Music / Party Rock Anthem
Girl Gone Wild / Papa Don't Preach
Like a Prayer

>>>>>>

1. Girl Gone Wild
2. I'm Addicted
3. Gang Bang / Beautiful Killer
4. Love Spent / Falling Free (Remix)

I think the first two would have been safe single choices. Gang Bang / Beautiful Killer would have been a cool dual single but I think BK would have been more radio-friendly. Love Spent is a great song with terrible vocals and terrible production. A stripped down, but uptempo acoustic mix could have done well though. Falling Free was one of M's single choices and already had a remix ready that could have been sent to radio stations.

Overall, it's safe to say that those 6 songs wouldn't have tarnished her image as much as the ones she ended up releasing.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app