P.O.P

Why do you hate Gaga besides the fact that she is an insufferable cunt?

WHY?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. WHY?

• She is a hypocrite
    • Her music is trash + dated
    • She can't come up with anything new or exciting unless she is copying someone
    • Her nose is so damn big that it casts a shadow anything good she does

1 hour ago, Salvatore said:

Well, to make fun of the fact that so many of her fans committed suicide is not cool but it's not really a lie, unfortunately.

I remember there being suicide news about so many of her fans in 2011 and 2012. I even remember seeing a post by a LM on LM.com with a butter knife to his neck writing some sort of goodbye letter but he was just asking for attention and to be noticed by Gaga. I'm sorry but that is absolutely fucking disgusting. Making suicidal threats just for attention...

I'm not joking or making fun of it just pointing out the fact that her target audience especially in 2011 were troubled teenagers who were outcasts or being bullied a lot.

and it's ok to enforce that stereotype even more because...? A large percentage are capable young men and women who lead normal lives. There's batshit people in every stanbase (KatyKat4Ever). 

Benji said kids need to be bullied and killed and Django said a woman was too ugly to be raped - should I stereotype these fanbases from these responses. I mean really.

and yes, that was literally once when a fan was being overly dramatic in 2012 and Gaga checked him and the entire fanbase scolded him dead2 

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/27891-gaga-talks-to-suicidal-fan/?page=1

I won't post the image because I know people will be vile with it.

5 hours ago, Perfect Illusion said:

"suicidal twinks" how is that even tolerated though? @Tasso 

trurth HURTS I see ny1

5 hours ago, Tasso said:

It's not. His warning is on its way ny1 

Bo hoo how am I gonna able to move on with my life brit4

On 9/17/2016 at 10:33 PM, Melt Away said:

I swear this forum contains the pettiest, shallowest and most pointlessly hateful gays ever orangu1 

Clearly you haven't been to ATRL ny5

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

the things this cunt would do for an Oscar nomayumi1

The fact her fans believe that her winning an Oscar is gonna eliminate the fact that her actual music career (you know her studio albums and actual singles) is an abysmal state.

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

the things this cunt would do for an Oscar nomayumi1

The things Kylie would do for an album people actually care about 

3 minutes ago, Yzma said:

The fact her fans believe that her winning an Oscar is gonna eliminate the fact that her actual music career (you know her studio albums and actual singles) is an abysmal state.

And yet she has one of the biggest singles of the year, one of the biggest albums of the year, and is one of the most streamed female artists of the year. Not everyone has that :( 

8 minutes ago, Infrared said:

And yet she has one of the biggest singles of the year, one of the biggest albums of the year, and is one of the most streamed female artists of the year. Not everyone has that :( 

:( :( :( 

She doesn't write as good songs, some could be better like some of her singles. The only albums i like from her are her first 4 and some of Joanne. But i do like her fashion, love her fashion even now actually even when she was more Gaga than Lady.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MOD NOTICE: Do not make fun of suicide.   wtf she just said PI was picked by her label Didn't she she shame her label during Artpop era like that too? I thought she had the co

This whole situation is pathetic. Both the Gaga stans that made those threads and the ones in here supporting the OP. This cycle never ends because all of you own like 500 decks of victim cards and en

This thread should be closed tbh, it's one thing to drag an artist for their views and music but this is just pure pointless hate and no one deserves that I don't hate her, in fact I like her but

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.