P.O.P

Why do you hate Gaga besides the fact that she is an insufferable cunt?

WHY?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. WHY?

• She is a hypocrite
    • Her music is trash + dated
    • She can't come up with anything new or exciting unless she is copying someone
    • Her nose is so damn big that it casts a shadow anything good she does

1 hour ago, Mom said:

I don't hate her - but this gem: 

Made me wait until the Artpop Era had flopped before I began to listen and purchase things from that album 

This is literally the worst thing she's ever done laughcry1

58 minutes ago, Philip said:

kylie in sexercise video

kylie-minogue-feet-2.jpg

NNNNNNNNNNNNNN STOP lmfao2 NOT LEGENDLIE lmfao2

46 minutes ago, natalia said:

I'm genuinely curious

Why so you feel the need to say vile/disgusting/over the top/unnecessary hurtful things about pop stars you don't like then when someone calls you out act like it's no big deal and its all in fun?

Do you even read those comments before you post them? I really hope you're not Like this in real life tbh

tumblr_m7ivmrmxsm1rt3fn2.gif

You left out the significant "we did it together as a team" part.

This thread is vile and I'm disgusted by a few of you in here. Perhaps you need to re-evaluate your priorities since your consuming hatred for a woman you don't even know seems to be becoming a very unhealthy obsession. Quite sad.

Even if you did say that it was either 

a: an image cleanup/excuse after being dragged or

b: a ploy for attention 

Either way, you loserip3

You should seriously try to come for someone else, sis. Preferably someone who is on your level of delusion and obsession. Xoxo

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app
1 hour ago, Infrared said:

You literally just suffered a mental breakdown today and switched the topic of an entire thread. The audacity.

Woah Woah Woah. That was NOT me. I left my laptop open to go take a shower and my dumb ass friend got into my account. The mods took back my warning and I just sent a message for them to change my name back to Strigoi. So don't get it twisted. 

6 hours ago, GLORY said:

What concerns me is that you had all these links saved and ready to go 

If u actually thought the nose comment about GaGa was so vile, you'd appreciate people that keep records of such vile things so mods can take care of it when they can. Fact is, you probably couldn't be bothered about people making vile comments about anyone, lbr. tay1

3 hours ago, Aunt Floanne said:

Woah Woah Woah. That was NOT me. I left my laptop open to go take a shower and my dumb ass friend got into my account. The mods took back my warning and I just sent a message for them to change my name back to Strigoi. So don't get it twisted. 

wtf? wat2

3 hours ago, Salvatore said:

You should seriously try to come for someone else, sis. Preferably someone who is on your level of delusion and obsession. Xoxo

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

Just like their fav, they start the argument (BTW) then when they're clocked with receipts they say you're the one with the problem and act like they won some argument (I don't want her fucking throne, leave me alone).  jj5

When you know your argument's weak.. you're supposed to keep your mouth shut in the first place, not attempt to drag when u have no ground to stand on. tay1

5 hours ago, Hylia said:

This whole situation is pathetic. Both the Gaga stans that made those threads and the ones in here supporting the OP. This cycle never ends because all of you own like 500 decks of victim cards and endless lists of lame excuses. "Omg but Monsters did this ): " "omg but Medonsters did this ): ". This is a forum, not a preschool cafeteria.

This needs to be pinned on every single thread any of the stanbases make.

Why am I not suprised when I log into FOTP, check the feed and stumble upon yet another BGs thread filled with filth. mad12

Y'all are literally, but seriously doing the most. Is this your type of revenge? Lowering your standards? Gays who're 20+ and dragging an artist who is underperforming on the fucking charts? mad12

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MOD NOTICE: Do not make fun of suicide.   wtf she just said PI was picked by her label Didn't she she shame her label during Artpop era like that too? I thought she had the co

This whole situation is pathetic. Both the Gaga stans that made those threads and the ones in here supporting the OP. This cycle never ends because all of you own like 500 decks of victim cards and en

This thread should be closed tbh, it's one thing to drag an artist for their views and music but this is just pure pointless hate and no one deserves that I don't hate her, in fact I like her but

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.