Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

You Fucked With The Wrong Bitch/Wolf Song appreciation thread.

Recommended Posts

TCCM 5,726

These snippets are amazing yas2 

I wonder what they will sound like redorded and produced kesha1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Avril Lavigne said:

These snippets are amazing yas2 

I wonder what they will sound like redorded and produced kesha1 

i dont want any changes in her vocals in recording and i want full piano lj1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TCCM 5,726
Just now, The Black Parade said:

i dont want any changes in her vocals in recording and i want full piano lj1 

Me too yas2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These two slay me so hard cry9 I really hope they both make it to K3 but I doubt it cry9 

YFWTWB would be such an amazing buzz single for when she hopefully gets released from the contract (and Luke's career is finally over for good), it would be the most beautiful diss track to ever be released  alex1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Child of the moon said:

These two slay me so hard cry9 I really hope they both make it to K3 but I doubt it cry9 

YFWTWB would be such an amazing buzz single for when she hopefully gets released from the contract (and Luke's career is finally over for good), it would be the most beautiful diss track to ever be released  alex1

 

alex1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan 7,569
5 hours ago, Nicole Richie said:

if only we had this in full cry3 

if only we had anything new in full cry3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, idrk said:

what episode of mcbl was this played in i forgotari9 

one might be on the "Bear Man" episode judging from the wikipedia summary sentence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×