Madonna

#LadyGagaIsOverParty, Part 2: MAIN SHOW

Debut at #15 making it her lowest debuting lead single since "Just Dance". ny7 

Sold 100k in it's first week and is estimated to sell 13k in it's second week. ny5 

The song will most likely fall rapidly given that it has already been struggling to stay within the top 10 on iTunes and has been doing terribly in streaming.

Chart positions in other markets:

#12 - UK

#31 - Germany

#14 - Australia

#36 - Canada

Given that this is a lead single and that these are just the first week sales, it's safe to say the song won't rise any further and that LADY GAGA IS OFFICIALLY OVER. Time to say goodbye to this mess of a song.

For the main show of this event, pick your fave song to celebrate that #LadyGagaIsOver and update us with PI's iTunes positions and/or chart positions in your country! ny6 

6 minutes ago, Gaga = the queen of pop said:

where did Living For Love debut again? sistren1 

Where will gaga's lead single from her 13th album debut when she can't debut in top 10 with radio deal and full week of sales so early in her career? sistren1 pop comeback they said sistren1 public loves gaga again they said sistren1

But lead single from Madonna's 5th album peaked at #3  sistren1 

Just now, Li'l Sebastian said:

Where will gaga's lead single from her 13th album debut when she can't debut in top 10 with radio deal and full week of sales? sistren1 pop comeback they said sistren1 public loves gaga again they said sistren1

But lead single from Madonna's 5th album peaked at #3  sistren1 

Erotica had the biggest pop debut too!

plus the Music Video got banned! 

tumblr_inline_o2svbu2nFP1qlt39u_500.gif

36 in Canada fall3

The market that broke her first, way back when she was Just Dancing... fall3

Interscope's banners probably cost more than $100k fall3

They'll already losing money on this era fall3

I need to get drunk for the party fall3

1 minute ago, Nocturn said:

TBH I expect it to rise. wendy1 It might be top 10 at least. No. 15 isn't bad at all. aura1

TBH Queen of pop didn't have those problems in her career, even during those "flop" eras in the 90s. wendy1

That's because talent always wins wendy2

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

deleted  

I like the way you avoid paying royalties for using my name  see u in court anyways! xox

Where will gaga's lead single from her 13th album debut when she can't debut in top 10 with radio deal and full week of sales so early in her career? pop comeback they said public loves gaga again t

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.