Savage

Do you Love, like, dislike, or hate "Perfect illusion" music video? (FOTP POLL)

PERFECT ILLUSION MUSIC VIDEO  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the music video for "Perfect illusion"? by Lady Gaga

• Love
    • Dislike
    • Hate
    • Mixed
    • Indifferent

2 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

Horrible, she has completely lost it.

No one is ever gonna watch that more than once. Good luck making sets out of it, the camera barely stays still for two seconds to get a clear shot of her

idk what happened to her, sis eve1 oh well 

I went with dislike cuz of the shaky cam and the scene changing every 0.8 seconds orangu1 I'm guessing that's the point if the viedo, to capture the essence of being in the crowd in a rock concert (at least that's what I got from it), but the video just comes off annoying to me. My eyes could not rest for a second fall2

i literally love it so much omg, i cant stop watching oprah2

its the best type of video she couldve done for a simple, energetic, passionate song like PI. im sorry i know some of y'all arent feeling it, but i really dont think they couldve pulled this video off any better  oprah2

the video just translates all the qualities of the song so effortlessly, and elevates them to a new level oprah2

watching the video even made me love the song 10x more oprah2

i love the fact that she doesnt need 8 minute videos, high art concepts, or shocking outfits to still be entertaining oprah2

all she needs is her raw energy, voice, and talent. and ofc that iconic microphone swinging above ha head alex1