Cunt

Just Dance vs. Perfect Illusion (Comparison by LUKE)

Some people asked for it. So I'm delivering. Here's [below, I mean] side by side comparisons of some shots in both videos.

iZlkXqw.pngUj7Lj38.png
KnzG4Ms.pngMD5Gr9p.png
Yea2DNf.pngiMO1nMQ.png
hsBWfrm.pngWI3LVyL.png
y6sDzAx.pngiwRiGNx.png
Zd2nwXq.pngh0seXVL.png
ZxeNIUGg.png6ybH7g5.png

As you can see, both videos feature Gaga on her way to some sort of party/event. Just Dance features a smaller party, while PI features a bigger one. In both, Gaga appears with some of her friends (specifically; single collaborators), to perform for the other guests. She has a great time at both parties, but she crashes at the end of both, which implies something went wrong. Of course, we know Just Dance continues into the song Monster. PI's party turns out to be a literal illusion in itself.

Both stories end up not as great as they originally seemed, leaving Gaga confused about what happened. The viewers of the videos can either see it that way or just see it happily as a you only live once type of thing. Its kind of has double meaning there. Perfect Illusion is the eight years later version of Just Dance.

Hope that clears it up a biT. jj2

16 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Now that I think about it, both videos also have a *speed-up* sequence: Just dance during the inflatable pool scene, PI during the last bit of the concert. interesting1

Just dance remains the superior video though tehe1

ugh i hate the just dance video dead1