Broken-Hearted girlwwshtsB.gif

Single Ladies (Put a ring on it) tuEylXh.gif

Sweet dreams sCIA4p9.gif

Video phone ft. (LG) qGgvAjp.gif

Ego yqR26Ii.gif

Diva CautpAQ.gif

Why don't you love me FjOC0Ho.gif

Click on GIFS to watch vids

Scale goes from 0-5, with 0 being the lowest and 5 the highest.

No decimals.

Except for WDYLM, which is a cute 3 maybe, they're all between a 0 and 2 rip4 The I Am... side ones are cheesy and boring, and the Sasha ones might not be terrible but they're terribly uninteresting and schematic - if you saw one, you saw them all, in fact... kind of indicative of the music's quality.

If I Were a Boy: 2.5 - cute, if not cheesy concept, but theres nothing really memorable about it

Halo: 2.5 - cute, if not cheesy concept, but theres nothing really memorable about it

Broken-Hearted Girl: 3 - i know its basic asf but i kind of like it. she was serving natural and simplistic beauty through and through alex1 the best visual representation of "I Am..."'s aesthetic alex1

Single Ladies: 5 -  one of the 3 videos the 2000s decade will be remembered for

Sweet Dreams: 3.5 - i like the choreo and her looks were on point but none of the scenes really go well together. its really non-cohesive dead2

Video Phone: 4 - good concepts and nice visuals, but it seems unfinished jj3 +1 for being rare footage of my two moms in the same room together tho lj1

Ego: 3 - i think the simplicity works well for this song tbh, i liked the choreo too. not really memorable tho jj3

Diva: 5 - stop the track lj1 lemme state FACTS lj1

WDYLM: 5 - easily the most detailed and cohesive visual from the IASF era gaga13

If I were a boy: 3 - I liked seeing Bey as a police officer!

Halo: 2 - This video is pretty basic. I've seen the the alternative version of it and I think it's way better.

Broken-hearted Girl: 3 - She looked beautiful in the video, but then again, what else is new?

Single Ladies: 5 - TRULY one of the most iconic videos of the 2010's.

Sweet Dreams: 4 - I am in love with the choreography and her looks in the video.

Video Phone: 3 - Video Phone kinda looks cheap, imo.

Ego: 3 - The choreography in the video works very well with this song.

Diva: 5 - This video is so GOOD. Whenever I watch it, I wait till the end because Beyoncé's walking with fire in the background and I think she looks fucking badass.

WDYLM: 5 - This video was super cute, imo. She had many different looks that I absolutely admired.

aretha1