Alejandreaux

Another source confirms that Gaga will be performing at the Superbowl, confirmation by NFL expected on Sunday

14 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

if this is true, I'm hoping they'll at least be some interesting imagery because I'm not really here for some folky version of Poker Face or a mosh pit-esque performance of Bad Romance jj4 

same jj4 ive really been here for the stripped down/rock Gaga during the Joanne era so far, but if she does the Superbowl it'll be her one chance to truly cement her legacy as a performer and everything she represents artistically. it needs to be out of this world and fully "Gaga" (like the Monster Ball) if she wants people to remember her as the entertainer that she is lj1

I can see it now tbh yas2 it starts with her sitting at a piano with Dianne singing a mashup of TIHTY and Dope with a super deep koons voice yas2 then she walks over to the stage and sings a jazz rendition of Perfect Illusion with Tony in front of a slideshow of vegetable gardens yas2 with ha koons voice yas2 then her and Tony strip and do 5 minutes of that abramovic yoga shit while Millie Brown is hanging from the ceiling regurgitating neon coloured liquid over them yas2 then finally she announces that she's scrapping Joanne for an alien concept album with Kavinsky and Daft Punk yas2 and it'll all be muted yas2

9 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

I can see it now tbh yas2 it starts with her sitting at a piano with Dianne singing a mashup of TIHTY and Dope with a super deep koons voice yas2 then she walks over to the stage and sings a jazz rendition of Perfect Illusion with Tony in front of a slideshow of vegetable gardens yas2 with ha koons voice yas2 then her and Tony strip and do 5 minutes of that abramovic yoga shit while Millie Brown is hanging from the ceiling regurgitating neon coloured liquid over them yas2 then finally she announces that she's scrapping Joanne for an alien concept album with Kavinsky and Daft Punk yas2 and it'll all be muted yas2

IM CACKLING LIKE A HYENA RN lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1fall6fall6

16 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

if this is true, I'm hoping they'll at least be some interesting imagery because I'm not really here for some folky version of Poker Face or a mosh pit-esque performance of Bad Romance jj4 

nothing is worse than that country version of Bad Romance