Kirjava

Xtina back to blonde

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

It does suit her, we were just glad she brought a little variety. She's been the exact same shade of blonde for 10 fucking years, before she did the red. fall2

The red was hot don't get me wrong, but IDK I feel like this is her signature look, just like when Britney went dark, it was good as a break but fuck looking back she does look so much better blonde. They both do

1 minute ago, Cady Heron said:

The red was hot don't get me wrong, but IDK I feel like this is her signature look, just like when Britney went dark, it was good as a break but fuck looking back she does look so much better blonde. They both do

It is her signature look, I just wish she would play around with shades a little bit sometimes. The natural shade she had in Burlesque for example would be amazing. oprah2 

Just now, Rebel Bitch said:

I'm rly rly SICK of this waiting. awk1

Ew awk1

I've made peace with it. xtina11 At this point launching an era might be too late. The holidays would cut her promo(lol) in half. Better start new year, refreshed. In my head I've planned that she'll perform the new single at the Grammys. rav2

3 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Why do you all hate the red? It was amazing. I'm so tired of her platinum hair. xtina9

I loved the red. But I think the Spikes appearance with red hair wasn't done well/genuinely looked like a wigg/off. Which is probably why people are happy that she's changing again.

She looks amazing btw.