Living Dead Boy

Brit's iHeart Performance Tonight!

Finally watched it this morning and it was a good performance overall brit12

I think my favorites were probably seeing the VMA medley again and the new Slave mix and chroeo.

Brit looked great and seemed to be really enjoying herself cry9

I do agree that certain songs should have prerecorded vocals or at least new vocal mixes.

Crazy changes up the lead vocal a fair amount from the original and the lead vocal is clearer but then a track like Womanizer doesn't.

Although Make Me and DYWCO had the lead vocal louder in the verses so her team did make some effort.

I wish they wouldn't have done the Missy dance break, maybe shortened Stronger and Crazy, and added another song from Glory.

I'mma give this a pass. When  you have a 30 minute set, I guess you have to do the POM medley and they switched it up with some new remixes. But I never want to see this medley ever again. I'm just not here for it. She has a great album out and her team is just sitting on it. Her hair was serving some 1999 BOMT realness tho.

Also looks like they might push DYWCO as the second single. 

OMG Im having my meltdown rn cry1 

She is so HOT. Its like watching Brit from 15 years ago cry1 SLAY ME PRINCESS OF POP cry1 

That "slave 4 u" performance omg rip2 I need help rip3 She was on FIRE rip3 My fav performance of the night rip2

But bitch should add more Glory songs to her set. alex1 

2 hours ago, dewlusional said:

She was great. I loved Work Bitch, Womanizer, Slave, Toxic and ...Make Me (VMA performance was better tho).

Stronger and Crazy performances were kinda weak.

She needs a new set list in the UK. 

I agree that Crazy and Stronger didnt work as well here as they do in Vegas. I'd like to see them replaced with a Glory track or the BOMT/Oops medley. And I'm not sure if G Eazy is gonna be at the London show.