rocky road

will gaga tour arenas?

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

so im guessing those were the same people who went to C2C or no xtina15

Don't be upset Gaga's base extends pass 15 year old middle schoolers ny12 

why is gaga such a failure in HAC and AC stations then?

and right, i'd rather a base that includes all ages, like katy's and not just insecure freak homosexuals in their 20's who like to play dress up with their mums' clothes and pretend to be women to go to there fave's show rip4 

28lady-gaga8.jpg

13 minutes ago, Benji said:

and right, i'd rather a base that includes all ages, like katy's and not just insecure freak homosexuals in their 20's who like to play dress up with their mums' clothes and pretend to be women to go to there fave's show rip4 

28lady-gaga8.jpg

i'm pretty sure dressing like that and not giving a fuck is the opposite of insecure but ok laughcry1 

You're the one projecting your own faults on the internet ;)

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

i'm pretty sure dressing like that and not giving a fuck is the opposite of insecure but ok laughcry1 

You're the one projecting your own faults on the internet ;)

how is pretending to be something you're not a sign of not being inscure?

1 hour ago, Benji said:

28lady-gaga8.jpg

God this is such a fad. I bet those ppl look at these photos now like ari1 

I remember attending the Monster Ball in 2010 and it was legit just like that photo. How times change in a short 6 years. xtina11 

Realistically and earnestly speaking, she will tour arenas but she will struggle to fill them. If she's smart, she will go the theater and hall route and bank on the supposed indie-rock direction this album is going which is perfect for those kind of venues.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

97% sold out, almost 1m tickets sold

Well ArtRave was major flop, and that didn't stop her from performing in half empty arenas    

i'm pretty sure dressing like that and not giving a fuck is the opposite of insecure but ok   You're the one projecting your own faults on the internet 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.