hector

BREAKING: Promo nightmare is going to end

britneypiece.jpg

Britney fans rejoice, the reason why Britney didn't actually properly promote from 2013 to 2015 (since the bitch is slaying now with promo) is coming to an end! That's right, her Las Vegas Residency "Britney: Piece Of Me" is coming to an end! Now it seems that the nostalgia Pop group Back Street Boys are going to replace Britney on her Planet Hollywood residency in 2017. 

The pop group Backstreet Boys confirmed reports today they will begin a concert residency next year at Planet Hollywood.

“Backstreet Boys: Larger Than Life” will feature members Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, AJ McLean and Kevin Richardson.

“We’re going to call the show ‘Larger Than Life,’ and we’re taking that theme and we’re going to run with it,” Richardson said in a statement.

Littrell said the show, which has been initially scheduled to run from March to July, will be like a typical Backstreet Boys concert “on steroids.”

The group’s first performance will be March 1. Tickets go on sale Oct. 1.

The show will be held in the same theater where Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez perform their Vegas residencies.

The Backstreet Boys formed in 1993 and are best known for such hits as “I Want It That Way,” ”As Long as You Love Me” and “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back).”

Source: http://www.staradvertiser.com/2016/09/23/breaking-news/backstreet-boys-replace-britney-spears-in-vegas/

That article never claims that Brtiney's residency is going to end when their's starts up though? interesting1

Just says that it's gonna take place in the same theatre. interesting1

Perched if this is turns out to be true and she's free to promote and possibly tour. cry0

2 minutes ago, Juinae said:

That article never claims that Brtiney's residency is going to end when their's starts up though? interesting1

Perched if this is turns out to be true and she's free to promote and possibly tour. cry0

How is she not free to promote now though? 

9 minutes ago, Cady Heron said:

There is no such contracts. Glory has proven that she's promoted a lot, she was just lazy and uninterested in 2013.

Not true, it was a combination of her laziness and her original Vegas contract that led to minimal 2013-2015 promotion.

5 minutes ago, Cady Heron said:

There's no proof 

There was an interview with Larry a while back when the residency started, where he stated she can only do promo within the Vegas area. Let me find it hang on.

EDIT: Here you go:

Will Spears contractually be allowed to perform outside of Las Vegas during her two-year Las Vegas residency?
I’m glad you asked that question. It’s full exclusivity in North America. So she’ll be exclusive to Las Vegas and Planet Hollywood for two years in North America. If you live in the United States or Canada and you want to see Britney Spears in the next couple of years, Vegas is the place to do it.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/5719225/britney-spears-in-las-vegas-exclusive-details-on-her-two-year

4 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

There was an interview with Larry a while back when the residency started, where he stated she can only do promo within the Vegas area. Let me find it hang on.

You're right. Celine has a similar contract. brit11

8 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

im not a fan of brit but i remember that cuz all the barmy had a huge meltdown

This doesn't mean her show is ending. They have multiple artists all the time, just at different periods. Their residency starts (March 1) before the last dates posted for Piece of Me (May), and Piece of Me will likely go throughout 2017, even if it doesn't get extended. (The original contract ended in Dec 2015, and the extension lasts two years, so she'll probably go to Dec 2017). 

1 hour ago, Juinae said:

I hope she tours. I need to see her again. cry0

10 hours ago, Coupure Électrique said:

This doesn't mean her show is ending. They have multiple artists all the time, just at different periods. Their residency starts (March 1) before the last dates posted for Piece of Me (May), and Piece of Me will likely go throughout 2017, even if it doesn't get extended. (The original contract ended in Dec 2015, and the extension lasts two years, so she'll probably go to Dec 2017). 

This is the truth. Planet Hollywood also houses JLO's Vegas show as well as Lionel Richie and America's Got Talent  Source: https://www.caesars.com/planet-hollywood/shows

There is no confirmation her show is ending.