GLORY

Britney Spears Album Ranking Megarate (RESULTS ON PAGE 1)

Okay, as you guessed, coming in at 9th place is.......

Ql89ruo.jpg

Britney Jean acquired a measly 79.92 points, with an average rating of 3.42/10.

Highest score - 9/10 (@GlenCoco)

Lowest score - 0/10 (@Christina Crocker)

“ I like to pretend this album never existed and that Britney only released Work Bitch and Perfume as buzz singles. That should say enough.”

“literally a blemish on Britney's pop career. Terrible production. Terrible vocals. Everything is just wrong. The only way it could have been worse is if pretty girls was on it.”

“We all know why this is a less than stellar album, but I still enjoy it. Now that she's shown that she can make music as good as she used to (Glory), I've actually started to embrace this one a bit more. It's still badly produced, but I can enjoy most of the songs.”

“I don't think there are actually that many things with absolutely zero redeeming qualities... but this is one of them.”

“This album is a mess. A lot of the tracks as individuals are fun to listen to but the album itself is a Grade A mess. None of it works well together and it's so overproduced.”

“production is messy, I don't really like the style of the songs and there was too much Will.I.Am.”

“Britney Jean is child abuse and serves Taliban realness”

“Although a few songs were real earworms, the majority felt uninspired and like they're chasing trends to end.”

Favourite songs:

Spoiler

Work Bitch - 9 votes

Alien, Perfume - 3 votes

Tik Tik Boom, Til It’s Gone, Brightest Morning Star - 2 votes

Passenger - 1 vote

2 minutes ago, GLORY said:

Okay, as you guessed, coming in at 9th place is.......

Ql89ruo.jpg

Britney Jean acquired a measly 79.92 points, with an average rating of 3.42/10.

Highest score - 9/10 (@GlenCoco)

Lowest score - 0/10 (@Christina Crocker)

“ I like to pretend this album never existed and that Britney only released Work Bitch and Perfume as buzz singles. That should say enough.”

“literally a blemish on Britney's pop career. Terrible production. Terrible vocals. Everything is just wrong. The only way it could have been worse is if pretty girls was on it.”

“We all know why this is a less than stellar album, but I still enjoy it. Now that she's shown that she can make music as good as she used to (Glory), I've actually started to embrace this one a bit more. It's still badly produced, but I can enjoy most of the songs.”

“I don't think there are actually that many things with absolutely zero redeeming qualities... but this is one of them.”

“This album is a mess. A lot of the tracks as individuals are fun to listen to but the album itself is a Grade A mess. None of it works well together and it's so overproduced.”

“production is messy, I don't really like the style of the songs and there was too much Will.I.Am.”

“Britney Jean is child abuse and serves Taliban realness”

“Although a few songs were real earworms, the majority felt uninspired and like they're chasing trends to end.”

Favourite songs:

Hide contents

Work Bitch - 9 votes

Alien, Perfume - 3 votes

Tik Tik Boom, Til It’s Gone, Brightest Morning Star - 2 votes

Passenger - 1 vote

Good-fucking-bye xtina5

Coming in at 8th place with a score of  163.68 and an average score of 6.38/10.......

xF8Gnsb.jpg

Highest score: 10 (@Gaint_Of_Africa)

Lowest score: 3 (@Hunty Bear)

“Best teen pop album ever”

“A very cute debut. It sounds old now, but it's not BAD. Very cute.”

“The sweet girl-next-door guitar stuff just isn't Britney”

“Never listened to it entirely so I have no specific opinion about it.”

“the album that made me stan as a kid is now the lowest rated in her discography. The nostalgia factor didn't work this time lol”

Favourite songs:

Spoiler

…Baby One More Time - 12 votes

(You Drive Me) Crazy - 5 votes

Born To Make You Happy - 2 votes

Autumn Goodbye, The Beat Goes On, Sometimes, I’ll Be There - 1 vote