ajp

iPhone 7 Explodes While in Transit

6 minutes ago, Peter Cat said:

Did you really get that e-mail from Samsung ? dead2 

Yes. If you have a Note 7 that you didn't send back then Samsung will also not let you charge your phone to 100%, but only to 60% (By default) to a max of 80%, to reduce risks of explosion. If you are in the US you will also get a pop up message on your phone that will tell you to send the phone back to samsung. Basically you HAVE TO get another Note 7 from them (Free in exchange of yours.) or you can also choose a full-refund.

1 hour ago, Arya said:

Yes. If you have a Note 7 that you didn't send back then Samsung will also not let you charge your phone to 100%, but only to 60% (By default) to a max of 80%, to reduce risks of explosion. If you are in the US you will also get a pop up message on your phone that will tell you to send the phone back to samsung. Basically you HAVE TO get another Note 7 from them (Free in exchange of yours.) or you can also choose a full-refund.

Mess rip4 Mine is Galaxy J5

7 hours ago, Arya said:

If this fucking phone ends up having exploding issues and I have to send it back like my Note 7 I will have a meltdown, a nuclear, fucking, meltdown jj4

And this is why I wait at least half a year before getting the latest version of a Phone or whatever ayumi1 

#AppleIsOverParty anyone?

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

And this is why I wait at least half a year before getting the latest version of a Phone or whatever ayumi1 

#AppleIsOverParty anyone?

Well, my iPhone 7 didn't overheat while charging, while Note 7 was extremely hot when charging, I'm pretty sure it won't explode, let's hope for the best jj4

5 hours ago, Glenn CoCo said:

What if the Government is blowing up peoples phones to try and keep the population of the world down? A real Conspiracy, no one is safe ny1

Beyoncé warned us scream1 "for the way u blowing up my phone" Telephone pt.I