Bad Influence

Miley Cyrus

I dont kbow if im a full fledged smiler but IDC what people say about her. Let her do her thang lol. I LOVE "Can't be tamed" and Bangerz is my shiz for real lol.

*Party in the USA

*Can't be tamed

*Adore you

* SMS Bangerz

*Do my thang

*DRIVE! My favorite ATM

*#getitright

*Hands in the air

BTW anyone else got the limited topless cover? lol

Has anyone else heard this Cedric Gervais "Adore You" remix? I just fell in love with the song all over again. :worship:

I like it, but idk I just perfer the original a lot more. But it's definitely a good remix. 

No but we can listen to music during class so i'm chillin' on YouTube lmao :laugh:

Nice! =)

I like it, but idk I just perfer the original a lot more. But it's definitely a good remix.

Agreed the og is flawless but I do love a good remix!

Same with his Summertime Sadness remix. I see why people like it but it will NEVER beat the original. But then again, nothing beats Lana Del Rey

SMnMBxW.gif

i honestly cannot get enough of cant be SLAYMed. imo her best song ever along with wrecking ball and F.U. cry1

YOOOOOU… are AMAZING.

You'll always find your way back home still slays sass1

Whenever i listen to that song my childhood rushes back to me. ny3

I remember watching every episode and dragging everyone I knew to see the movie. Those were the good old days ny10

Whenever i listen to that song my childhood rushes back to me. ny3

I remember watching every episode and dragging everyone I knew to see the movie. Those were the good old days ny10

felt like that when I re-listened to the debut soundtrack cry1

felt like that when I re-listened to the debut soundtrack cry1

I still listen to all the old hannah and miley music on a regular basis dead5

Except I have all the songs regrouped into albums and Eps all listed under Miley Cyrus fall4

I still listen to all the old hannah and miley music on a regular basis dead5

Except I have all the songs regrouped into albums and Eps all listed under Miley Cyrus fall4

Exactly the same. All the HM stuff is under a 5 disc set - Hannah Montana: The Collection (Miley Cyrus). 

I revamped my TTOOL tracklist rn. 1-6 as normal and then 7. BTS (Studio), 8. I Hope You Find It, 9. The Climb

moo1

Exactly the same. All the HM stuff is under a 5 disc set - Hannah Montana: The Collection (Miley Cyrus). 

I revamped my TTOOL tracklist rn. 1-6 as normal and then 7. BTS (Studio), 8. I Hope You Find It, 9. The Climb

moo1

I have Breakout and CBT as they normally are. My Bangerz is 20 tracks. TTOOL is 18 songs. Meet Miley Cyrus is 15 songs. I combined a lot of Hannah and some Miley songs, 15 total, into an album called Let's Get Crazy. And then the very early Hannah songs I like are in an 8 track EP called Just Like You. mad1

I have Breakout and CBT as they normally are. My Bangerz is 20 tracks. TTOOL is 18 songs. Meet Miley Cyrus is 15 songs. I combined a lot of Hannah and some Miley songs, 15 total, into an album called Let's Get Crazy. And then the very early Hannah songs I like are in an 8 track EP called Just Like You. mad1

what an actual mess

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm snatched!

9 years later and it's still a bop 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.