Bad Influence

Miley Cyrus

Guest runaway.
but her latest tweets are all about mothers day, am i missing something rih19rih18

Keep reading. I browsed through her Tweets yesterday and found it very... clear. +tehe3+

Guest runaway.
Pharrell's wiki says: Miley's new album has a slick genre of pop/hip-hop and R&B. It will be dropping this year. A single out this summer!

Doesn't really fit to "Katy Perry/Rihannaish sound" though, does it? +shrug+

These rumors were out a while ago but I'll post them anyway.

The album's title is rumored to be Danger Zone.

The Rumored Tracklist:

1. Dancing In The Shadows

2. Burned Up (The Night)

3. Blessed

4. A Heartfelt Goodbye

5. Girl Next Door

6. Freak

7. Delusional

8. Guns Of Love

9. Hungover

10. Just A Kiss

11. Let's Dance (2012 Remix)

12. Keep It Coming

13. Kept Inside

14. Lollipop (Lick It Real Good)

15. Love To Last A Lifetime

16. Metallic

17. The Cherry Basket

Bonus Tracks:

18. Magic

19. Mourn

20. Swords And Feathers

21. Waving At My Demon

22. Danger Zone

From This Video:

Video Description:

UPDATED VERSION of Miley Cyrus's 2012 COMING SOON Album. Ft. Recently Recorded Song, "MAGIC". BTW: No shit...plz... you can be a troll and deam this fake, but it aint... k... RADIATE LOVE!!!

This is the OFFICIAL Miley Cyrus 2012 Album Tracklist... Some girl uploaded A FAKE tracklist earlier this month... I talked to her about it though and she seems sorry...My name is Cheyenne Kimbal I co-wrote 'These Four Walls', 'Simple Songs', and 'Scars' for/with Miley...

I'm sure most of you heard from somewhere else or you heard with your very own ears that Miley's friend would be uploading the new tracklist for her new album!

Miley announced this at her Argentina, Chile, and Rio concerts...towards the end...

Miley will be in the studio recording the music for her new album late this summer and early fall. The album...trust me...will be amazing...as long as everything goes as planned.

MILEY AND I, TOGETHER BOTH WROTE THE SONG 'BLESSED'...it's a VERY touchy, feely song...a song you could cry over... Miley will be working with Hollywood Records, Rock Mafia Studios, and Dave Aude on the new album...

The music, believe me, is SICK! In a good way...the beats are like something we've recently heard from Britney's legendary Femme Fatale album (amazing LP BTW). But Miley has taken A LOT of time off from music in order to write music that she and her fans can really relate to... Miley has made it through a lot this year and she's using those mistakes and mishaps to her advantage.

Take it from me...You will NOT want to miss this!

I will be releasing Miley's first single as soon as possible...that is once it is recorded!

PLZ SUB AND BEFRIEND ME!!! THIS IS THE OFFICIAL TRACKLIST...NO LIES OR GAMEs...GO AHEAS AND ASK MILES HERSELF! LUVS XOXO...

'RADIATE LOVE' ;-)...

-Cheyenne Kimbal

I've also helped write TRIP TO UR HEART for B spears!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm snatched!

9 years later and it's still a bop 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.