Jump to content
Mariah's 19 #1s

Xtina now: Pregnant or Fat?

A fat pregnant flop?   

34 members have voted

  1. 1. Is she pregnant or has she just got fatter?

    • Pregnant
      3
    • Got even fatter
      6
    • It's a phantom pregnancy and she's in fact just going to give birth to another flop album, remains a fat cunt throughout
      25


Recommended Posts

Just now, natalia said:

 ngl i may upvote you if this was a demi bashing thread wendy2

Certain people here pick and choose when it's acceptable to fat shame and when it's acceptable to up vote others fat shaming singers brit12

 

I stay consistent :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

How disgusting of you! Who cares how much she weighs? Why are we still living in a generation where we are constantly judging women for how much they weigh? She's  a beautiful, talented woman and that's all that matters

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cady Heron said:

 

 

 

She's went from that to hiding her belly though

 

 

 

the instagram pic was from 3 days ago tho and that concert was yesterdayjj4

her only real problem area is her stomach and that's ok cause you don't have to be skinny to be successful

and once again 10 gays on the internet is not the GP

Link to post
Share on other sites

 are you serious with using dailymail thoum2they trash everyone...... they call britney all sorts of horrible names too so going by that logic then the GP thinks that britney is an ugly retarded hasbeen who can't take care of kids and who shouldn't be trusted with scissors?um2

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, GLORY said:

How disgusting of you! Who cares how much she weighs? Why are we still living in a generation where we are constantly judging women for how much they weigh? She's  a beautiful, talented woman and that's all that matters

All that matters to you and a few others out there who pretend to not think in their head that someone looks fat or disgusting, not everyone else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cady Heron said:

All that matters to you and a few others out there who pretend to not think in their head that someone looks fat or disgusting, not everyone else.

'fat' =/= disgusting. Firstly, even if she is not pregnant, she is by no means 'fat'. Back to my point, it doesn't fucking matter how much she weighs anyway, why are you so rude 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GLORY said:

'fat' =/= disgusting. Firstly, even if she is not pregnant, she is by no means 'fat'. Back to my point, it doesn't fucking matter how much she weighs anyway, why are you so rude 

I said fat OR disgusting, not fat AND disgusting. Someone can be disgusting because of their teeth or personal hygiene, and be skinny at the same time. brit11

 

Looks don't count for everything but they count for a lot, appearance matters to the majority of people no matter what you say or how you try and spin it. xtina15

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cady Heron said:

I said fat OR disgusting, not fat AND disgusting. Someone can be disgusting because of their teeth or personal hygiene, and be skinny at the same time. brit11

 

Looks don't count for everything but they count for a lot, appearance matters to the majority of people no matter what you say or how you try and spin it. xtina15

Really? Does it? xtina15 

How come the best selling female of the decade is overweight (and GORGEOUS) then? xtina15 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GLORY said:

Really? Does it? xtina15 

How come the best selling female of the decade is overweight (and GORGEOUS) then? xtina15 

Because people in USA and UK are increasingly getting fatter and fatter as nations, people are obese. They sympathise and feel sorry for her I guess?

 

She is an exception, your average pop star won't make it if they're ugly/fat (Adele is very pretty for a fat girl, we can all admit for as much as she is dragged sometimes for her weight) it's very uncommon, Demi is flopping compared to Selena because Selena is a lot better looking, skinnier. Zara Larson, beautiful, skinny. Britney beautiful skinny, Rihanna beautiful skinny, Madonna beautiful skinny during her peak and even now is in amazing shape, Ariana Grande beautiful skinny, Nicki beautiful curvy.

 

The formula for the most with a few exceptions is beautiful looking people with good bodies? Should it be like that? No. But it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cady Heron said:

Because people in USA and UK are increasingly getting fatter and fatter as nations, people are obese. They sympathise and feel sorry for her I guess?

 

She is an exception, your average pop star won't make it if they're ugly/fat (Adele is very pretty for a fat girl, we can all admit for as much as she is dragged sometimes for her weight) it's very uncommon, Demi is flopping compared to Selena because Selena is a lot better looking, skinnier. Zara Larson, beautiful, skinny. Britney beautiful skinny, Rihanna beautiful skinny, Madonna beautiful skinny during her peak and even now is in amazing shape, Ariana Grande beautiful skinny, Nicki beautiful curvy.

 

The formula for the most with a few exceptions is beautiful looking people with good bodies? Should it be like that? No. But it is.

Delusional. You're saying that Adele is successful because people feel sorry for her being overweight? I'm sorry but that is just ridiculous, it couldn't possibly be that she's amazingly talented, a wonderful person, down to earth and has great music.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GLORY said:

Delusional. You're saying that Adele is successful because people feel sorry for her being overweight? I'm sorry but that is just ridiculous, it couldn't possibly be that she's amazingly talented, a wonderful person, down to earth and has great music.

Adele is an exception, everyone knows she is not the usual formula for long term success in the music business. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cady Heron said:

Adele is an exception, everyone knows she is not the usual formula for long term success in the music business. 

10-aretha-franklin-hats.jpg.ae5b3bd84ab0

Also what about Meghan Trainor?? I know we all hate her but she's massively successful. She has more grammys than a 'skinny pop star' (Katy Perry) kii 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not you downvoting the comments that are defending her  

The GP are being kind and are saying she's pregnant, the absolute  if she turns out not to be pregnant though and it turns out she's just piling on even more pounds       

How disgusting of you! Who cares how much she weighs? Why are we still living in a generation where we are constantly judging women for how much they weigh? She's  a beautiful, talented woman and that


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×