Mariah's 19 #1s

Xtina now: Pregnant or Fat?

A fat pregnant flop?   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is she pregnant or has she just got fatter?

• Pregnant
    • Got even fatter
    • It's a phantom pregnancy and she's in fact just going to give birth to another flop album, remains a fat cunt throughout

20 minutes ago, GLORY said:

10-aretha-franklin-hats.jpg.ae5b3bd84ab0

Also what about Meghan Trainor?? I know we all hate her but she's massively successful. She has more grammys than a 'skinny pop star' (Katy Perry) kii 

I didn't say the rule/formula was immune from exceptions. They're exceptions, but for the majority of successful female pop stars who are successful, they are not like the likes of Meghan/Adele in terms of looks/weight/appearance/etc.

That's fact.

10-aretha-franklin-hats.jpg.ae5b3bd84ab0

1 hour ago, Cady Heron said:

Certain people here pick and choose when it's acceptable to fat shame and when it's acceptable to up vote others fat shaming singers brit12

I stay consistent :)

it's NEVER acceptable to fat shame tho

you're just a disgusting assholejj2

2 minutes ago, lautnerfied said:

Neither of your favs can sell an arena

Gaga can't sell an arena? rip2 OK delusional

And gwen already sold arenas during her last 2 eras so try again, Gwen wasn't even going to do a 3rd era so this is a bonus rip3 

Just now, natalia said:

you just called xtina disgusting and pregnant and fatjj4

it's already personaljj4

I'm allowed to say that in the battlegrounds, am I not? That doesn't give you the right to personally attack me, my God this part of the forum is not to be taken so seriously, is it? Don't take it to heart where you feel the need to insult me... brit14

1 minute ago, Cady Heron said:

I'm allowed to say that in the battlegrounds, am I not? That doesn't give you the right to personally attack me, my God this part of the forum is not to be taken so seriously, is it? Don't take it to heart where you feel the need to insult me... brit14

so because you are allowed to say horrible things to someone means you will?jj4 and its not even funny cause that's one bad picture vs the countless gorgeous pictures of herjj4

Just now, natalia said:

so because you are allowed to say horrible things to someone means you will?jj4 and its not even funny cause that's one bad picture vs the countless gorgeous pictures of herjj4

Mean & hurtful things are said about a lot of pop stars every day on this part of the forum jj4 

2 minutes ago, Cady Heron said:

Mean & hurtful things are said about a lot of pop stars every day on this part of the forum jj4 

so because people here  say bad things about celebrities mean you can too?jj4

Pointblank.com: Fat shaming is disgusting and anyone who partakes in it is disgusting. A person's weight does not represent their worth or how much they have to offer. I'm fucking sick and tired you hateful ass people on this pop forum that's about MUSIC coming for people's appearances. Yes, appearances matter in the pop world unfortunately, but that is not why we are here. We are here to discuss MUSIC.

Bash Xtina for her lack of a decent album since B2B.

Bash her for even thinking Lotus was a good idea.

You can come for her and any other artist for thousands of career problems and musical flops but their WEIGHT is not a product they are trying to sell you. These types of threads are literally fucking scum and show just how terrible people are. Say it's "not that serious" but I bet you wouldn't want countless people, that you didn't know, constantly coming for your appearance or bashing your weight online. It's bullshit and no one deserves it and these threads are bullshit. 

This isn't NHB so I won't go in on your terrible personality, but fucking get a life and stop trying to make yourself feel better by bashing people who are much more wealthy and successful than you'll ever be. Xtina (and Demi since she was brought up) is beautiful. Every fucking person, regardless of size, is beautiful. If you think weight is something to make fun of or ridicule, that really says a lot about you as a person.

#done.

2 hours ago, Addi said:

Pointblank.com: Fat shaming is disgusting and anyone who partakes in it is disgusting. A person's weight does not represent their worth or how much they have to offer. I'm fucking sick and tired you hateful ass people on this pop forum that's about MUSIC coming for people's appearances. Yes, appearances matter in the pop world unfortunately, but that is not why we are here. We are here to discuss MUSIC.

Bash Xtina for her lack of a decent album since B2B.

Bash her for even thinking Lotus was a good idea.

You can come for her and any other artist for thousands of career problems and musical flops but their WEIGHT is not a product they are trying to sell you. These types of threads are literally fucking scum and show just how terrible people are. Say it's "not that serious" but I bet you wouldn't want countless people, that you didn't know, constantly coming for your appearance or bashing your weight online. It's bullshit and no one deserves it and these threads are bullshit. 

This isn't NHB so I won't go in on your terrible personality, but fucking get a life and stop trying to make yourself feel better by bashing people who are much more wealthy and successful than you'll ever be. Xtina (and Demi since she was brought up) is beautiful. Every fucking person, regardless of size, is beautiful. If you think weight is something to make fun of or ridicule, that really says a lot about you as a person.

#done.

clap3 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not you downvoting the comments that are defending her  

The GP are being kind and are saying she's pregnant, the absolute  if she turns out not to be pregnant though and it turns out she's just piling on even more pounds       

How disgusting of you! Who cares how much she weighs? Why are we still living in a generation where we are constantly judging women for how much they weigh? She's  a beautiful, talented woman and that

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.