Mariah's 19 #1s

Xtina now: Pregnant or Fat?

A fat pregnant flop?   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is she pregnant or has she just got fatter?

• Pregnant
    • Got even fatter
    • It's a phantom pregnancy and she's in fact just going to give birth to another flop album, remains a fat cunt throughout

44 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

basically.... jj1 

Now I understand why her superficial judgy stans act that way. Like fav like stan, huh? rav2

And she has a LOTTT of nerve calling someone a lizard when her looks haven't been humanly for a while now... rav2

3 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Now I understand why her supeficial judgy stans act that way. Like fav like stan, huh? rav2

And she has a LOTTT of nerve calling someone a lizard when her looks haven't been humanly for a while now... rav2

She still looks better than a fucking lizard though sass1

That's not a very high bar is it? dead2 

11 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Now I understand why her supeficial judgy stans act that way. Like fav like stan, huh? rav2

She looks better than Xtina though and is certainly healthier though

The 3rd votingoption rip2 you down voting the comments defending her rip3 and this

On 1. Oktober 2016 at 3:48 AM, Ø. said:

Her chair on the voice is gonna turn so slow now by the time it gets around once the season will be over 

lmfao1 

Well... obviously fat jj3 I don't think this is fat tho..... jj3

I really love her, can't wait for the album, but..... jj3 She better lose this weight she has since 2010 jj3 She was killing choreos and stiff until fall 2010 jj3 Give me DanceTina back jj3

Everyone gains and loses weight, it's a yoyo effect, but she had a bigger stomach than usual since 2010 jj3

3 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Well... obviously fat jj3 I don't think this is fat tho..... jj3

I really love her, can't wait for the album, but..... jj3 She better lose this weight she has since 2010 jj3 She was killing choreos and stiff until fall 2010 jj3 Give me DanceTina back jj3

Everyone gains and loses weight, it's a yoyo effect, but she had a bigger stomach than usual since 2010 jj3

You forget 2013.

Image result

christina-aguilera-in-white-dress-on-red-carpet-2013-american-music-awards_1.jpg

article-2344265-1A671384000005DC-641_634x776.jpg

christina-aguilera-skinny-leno.jpg

christina-aguilera-lg-02.jpg

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not you downvoting the comments that are defending her  

The GP are being kind and are saying she's pregnant, the absolute  if she turns out not to be pregnant though and it turns out she's just piling on even more pounds       

How disgusting of you! Who cares how much she weighs? Why are we still living in a generation where we are constantly judging women for how much they weigh? She's  a beautiful, talented woman and that

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.