Divine

FOTP Big Brother 3

Just now, Hannah. said:

Get out of my house, y'all didn't sign up lj1 

jj3 Honestly I had no damn clue it was starting up again because of doing other things & no one @ ing me. jj3 

tumblr_nhrwksSns71tgt1ldo1_500.gif

Hello everyone and welcome to FOTP Big Brother 3! Last season, we saw the two dark horses @Skyline and @Hyun. making it all the way to the final three. Will this season be similar or will BB3 have some other things in store? Well today, on the premiere episode, we will reveal two game changing twists that will leave the new houseguests scrambling. It's a new season and that means it's about to get crazy. It is time to begin FOTP Big Brother 3!

As the first twist of the season, each houseguest was separated into teams of four. They have all mingled and have decided on team names. One thing about the teams twist that these new houseguests may love is that if one of their teammates wins Head Of Household, then their entire team will be safe for the week.

But before we can really get to the HOH competition, we must first meet our houseguests and their teams!

The Drag Stars

KxRgpju.jpg

@Hyun.

Hyun has arrived for his third attempt at the Big Brother crown! He almost got it last season however he came up short and landed the runner up spot. He claims he was robbed however if he wasn't so horrible at jury management, then maybe the entire jury wouldn't have hated him and voted for @Skyline over him! At least he was pretty relevant last season. Can't say the same about his stint on FOTP Big Brother 1.

hSuc1Ps.jpg

@Rachel Berry

Another veteran has returned to the house! Rachel is determined now more than ever to take home the win. He has the competition wins to prove that he is a force to be reckoned with, however he always has a sudden downfall and eviction. Will this season see a repeat blindside and eviction for the Glee star? Hopefully he does because it would be a ki!

geOHuPO.jpg

@GLORY

Nun does anyone remember this flop? Probably not because this hunty was eliminated before the first HOH was even crowned last season! He is back with a vengeance and a new name. Will this new brand and era be a new start for the good sis? Maybe, but maybe not!

jbcdW8T.jpg

@nevermind

Jae is back and with a new name as well! The new name I find funny because it just shows what happened to him last season! Just as everyone was about to send @Royalty home, everyone said "never mind!" and switched their votes to evict Jae. Will Jae be able to last more than two weeks? Hopefully so, his game seemed promising!

The rest of the cast/teams will be revealed after this long commercial break! Stay tuned! (Aka I have class in a minute and I'll finish this when my class gets out. See y'all soon!)

1 hour ago, Hannah. said:

He claims he was robbed however if he wasn't so horrible at jury management, then maybe the entire jury wouldn't have hated him and voted for @Skyline over him! At least he was pretty relevant last season. Can't say the same about his stint on FOTP Big Brother 1.

Jesus you went in. lmfao1 I've learned from my mistakes! I'll be a nice queen I promise. <3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would just like to say that when I first started this game back in June, I was told it wouldn't be successful.  Yet here we are, on season three   Call that impact  

Memory Wall @Maraj @LadyGootGoot @Dr. Slay

Live Feed Update   The double eviction has drawn many lines in the house. @Saiga announced to the entire house that he plans on evicting @Rachel Berry and @Hylia for their betrayals last sea

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.