Divine

FOTP Big Brother 3

3 minutes ago, Saiga said:

How am I the rat one when you're the CHEATER of this relationship? xtina12 It's a game and I'm evicting my strongest foes anyway. xtina12 

Cheater? I was invited to be on Team America and I simply fulfilled the requests given to me. It's not my fault you can't get that through your skull xtina12 

3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

y'all vote hylia let's end the hannah broadcasting company

I'm kept in the house as a general plus for the viewers. The public enjoys having at least one houseguest that doesn't look like a salmonella infested sewer rat!

1 hour ago, LadyGootGoot said:

@Saiga Is a slut and slept with @Juinae and apparently @Diamond Heart knew about it awk1

Saigy TITS should have been eliminated awk1

These accusations are false! meg1 I embody all things virginal and would never do such a thing, even with Saigod. gaga13

You on the other hand. tehe1 I wouldn't put you above such actions. tehe1

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

Cheater? I was invited to be on Team America and I simply fulfilled the requests given to me. It's not my fault you can't get that through your skull xtina12 

8 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

So you saved yourself, now I'm saving myself as well. As simple as that. xtina12 

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

I'm kept in the house as a general plus for the viewers. The public enjoys having at least one houseguest that doesn't look like a salmonella infested sewer rat!

y'all this further proves my point as to why i should be safe!

Just now, Saiga said:

So you saved yourself, now I'm saving myself as well. As simple as that. xtina12 

From what? I came into this house with no intention to take you down, but you're concerned over me due to the previous season when there's a plethora of other house guests you should be worried about. You won't win Saigy Tits xtina12 

5 minutes ago, Sylk said:

I am a bit tired to find my cuntfessional banner so I'll just say this, It's time for @Hyun. to leave this show! Your time has come sis goodbye! 

Speaking of which, why has there been a lack in confessionals from everyone EpJDeS5.gif They were some of my favorite things to read EpJDeS5.gif

6 minutes ago, Hylia said:

From what? I came into this house with no intention to take you down, but you're concerned over me due to the previous season when there's a plethora of other house guests you should be worried about. You won't win Saigy Tits xtina12 

It might be true. But let's see how it goes. nat1 

5 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Speaking of which, why has there been a lack in confessionals from everyone EpJDeS5.gif They were some of my favorite things to read EpJDeS5.gif

brainstorming as we speak 

CulrdmLWcAAkmzx.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would just like to say that when I first started this game back in June, I was told it wouldn't be successful.  Yet here we are, on season three   Call that impact  

Memory Wall @Maraj @LadyGootGoot @Dr. Slay

Live Feed Update   The double eviction has drawn many lines in the house. @Saiga announced to the entire house that he plans on evicting @Rachel Berry and @Hylia for their betrayals last sea

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.