Jump to content
Divine

FOTP Big Brother 3

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Saiga said:

How am I the rat one when you're the CHEATER of this relationship? xtina12 It's a game and I'm evicting my strongest foes anyway. xtina12 

Cheater? I was invited to be on Team America and I simply fulfilled the requests given to me. It's not my fault you can't get that through your skull xtina12 

3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

y'all vote hylia let's end the hannah broadcasting company

I'm kept in the house as a general plus for the viewers. The public enjoys having at least one houseguest that doesn't look like a salmonella infested sewer rat!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LadyGootGoot said:

@Saiga Is a slut and slept with @Juinae and apparently @Diamond Heart knew about it awk1

Saigy TITS should have been eliminated awk1

These accusations are false! meg1 I embody all things virginal and would never do such a thing, even with Saigod. gaga13

You on the other hand. tehe1 I wouldn't put you above such actions. tehe1

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hylia said:

Cheater? I was invited to be on Team America and I simply fulfilled the requests given to me. It's not my fault you can't get that through your skull xtina12 

8 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

So you saved yourself, now I'm saving myself as well. As simple as that. xtina12 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hylia said:

I'm kept in the house as a general plus for the viewers. The public enjoys having at least one houseguest that doesn't look like a salmonella infested sewer rat!

y'all this further proves my point as to why i should be safe!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Saiga said:

So you saved yourself, now I'm saving myself as well. As simple as that. xtina12 

From what? I came into this house with no intention to take you down, but you're concerned over me due to the previous season when there's a plethora of other house guests you should be worried about. You won't win Saigy Tits xtina12 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sylk said:

I am a bit tired to find my cuntfessional banner so I'll just say this, It's time for @Hyun. to leave this show! Your time has come sis goodbye! 

Speaking of which, why has there been a lack in confessionals from everyone EpJDeS5.gif They were some of my favorite things to read EpJDeS5.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hylia said:

From what? I came into this house with no intention to take you down, but you're concerned over me due to the previous season when there's a plethora of other house guests you should be worried about. You won't win Saigy Tits xtina12 

It might be true. But let's see how it goes. nat1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Speaking of which, why has there been a lack in confessionals from everyone EpJDeS5.gif They were some of my favorite things to read EpJDeS5.gif

brainstorming as we speak 

CulrdmLWcAAkmzx.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would just like to say that when I first started this game back in June, I was told it wouldn't be successful.  Yet here we are, on season three   Call that impact  

Memory Wall @Maraj @LadyGootGoot @Dr. Slay

Live Feed Update   The double eviction has drawn many lines in the house. @Saiga announced to the entire house that he plans on evicting @Rachel Berry and @Hylia for their betrayals last sea


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×