Divine

FOTP Big Brother 3

Live Feed Update

With the nominations set in stone, the house has erupted in arguments. @Hyun. is in the bedroom shouting at the camera's that the shows gorgeous and flaw free host, Justice Chen, is rigging in order to keep @Hylia around. @Saiga enters the bedroom where Hyun is and says that he was nominated because of last season. Hyun asks what he did and Saiga says he probably voted him out. Hyun denies such accusations and they continue to bicker about season two. This is when Hylia enters and goes off on Saiga about being pressed and obsessed with the events of season two. Meanwhile, in the same bedroom, @Sylk continues to have a Wendy Williams-Esque meltdown over the eviction of his lover @nevermind in the corner of the room. He continues to blow snot into @Skyline's clean clothes. @Taylor sees this and runs to tell Skyline about this. Skyline storms into the bedroom and begins to fight Sylk. Sylk comes up with excuses, which then turns sexual but Skyline continues to drag Sylk's musty wig through the gravel. 

Meanwhile, @Rachel Berry, @LadyGootGoot, @blankdreams., @Diamond Heart, and @Rico all meet in the lounge room to discuss their plan moving forward. Rachel says that Hyun has to go now and it's the perfect opportunity to get rid of him, especially since he won't have a vote in jury if evicted now. Blankdreams says that Hyun needs to stay because no one is safe with Hylia sitting next to them on the block. They continue to bicker about the nominations when Goot mutters that he will win. Everyone laughs because it's so far fetched. Diamond Heart brings up their plan to nominate @TattooedHeart and @Daenerys with @Maraj as a replacement. Rachel quickly shuts down wanting to nominate TattooedHeart. The bickering continues.

Meanwhile, @WinnieThePooh wallows in his honey in the storage room. He hasn't left the room in days. No one is checking for him nor is anyone concerned.

1 hour ago, Hannah. said:

It's time for the veto ceremony! @Diamond Heart now gets to choose whether he wants to save @Hylia or @Rachel Berry. If he does so, @Saiga must then choose a replacement nominee.

Diamond Heart chooses to...

Hide contents

Use the veto on Rachel Berry.

This means Saiga must name a replacement nominee.

Saiga nominates...

Hide contents

I knew my good Judy @Diamond Heart would come through. cry9

Jae Confessional Tré

Spoiler

As I get dragged out of the house the only thing on my mind is that special someone I'm leaving behind. That someone that has been with me through thick and thin and was always there for me, that someone whom I love.

That jar of Skippy peanut butter sitting untouched, uneaten and hidden in her little section of the fridge. I'm crying. 

Just now, nevermind said:

Jae Confessional Tré

Hide contents

As I get dragged out of the house the only thing on my mind is that special someone I'm leaving behind. That someone that has been with me through thick and thin and was always there for me, that someone whom I love.

That jar of Skippy peanut butter sitting untouched, uneaten and hidden in her little section of the fridge. I'm crying. 

Wait Jae is still in the house? dead4 Could have fooled me tbh! dead4 

Just now, nevermind said:

Jae Confessional Tré

Hide contents

no we ate it all as you left

2 minutes ago, nevermind said:

Jae Confessional Tré

Hide contents

Drag @Sylk

8 minutes ago, Big Brother Live Feeds said:

Meanwhile, @Rachel Berry, @LadyGootGoot, @blankdreams., @Diamond Heart, and @Rico all meet in the lounge room to discuss their plan moving forward. Rachel says that Hyun has to go now and it's the perfect opportunity to get rid of him, especially since he won't have a vote in jury if evicted now. Blankdreams says that Hyun needs to stay because no one is safe with Hylia sitting next to them on the block. They continue to bicker about the nominations when Goot mutters that he will win. Everyone laughs because it's so far fetched. Diamond Heart brings up their plan to nominate @TattooedHeart and @Daenerys with @Maraj as a replacement. Rachel quickly shuts down wanting to nominate TattooedHeart. The bickering continues.

Meanwhile, @WinnieThePooh wallows in his honey in the storage room. He hasn't left the room in days. No one is checking for him nor is anyone concerned.

Poor my fellow former TPZer being planned to get eliminated. rip4

So basically an average day for the pooh? Life imates art! Nobody likes a floater dear! 

FOTP_BB_Juinae_Hisses.png

Spoiler

Listen up everybody because Juinae has something to say! oprah13 

It's been a long time coming but I am ready for my close up, so catch me from my good side. brit7
First off, this in-house Al-Kylieda member, Lady Poot Poot or @LadyGootGoot, or whatever their name is, just got dragged by the cameras in the house. eve1 I've never seen a camera talk back quite so literally. rip4 Maybe this will signify their near demise. interesting1 Bye bye fattierih8

Also, apparently I am being told by the producers that I need to make an alliance to increase show ratings. carla1 Not rigged my ass. mad12 No offence to @blankdreams. @Diamond Heart @Rico or @Rachel Berry but as long as you have someone talking to cameras in your midst I'll have to reconsider. mad9 And for future reference, shooting down my proposal to burn the witch @Hyun. while they're still in the house wasn't very cute. Choices people, choices. oprah13 I am trying to offer you all protection. I implore you all to take it! oprah13

Last, but certainly not least, @TattooedHeart and @Saiga the crabs are still singing in my sheets so I've switched them out with yours. Do this again (without me) and I may just have to send @Sylk your way. rih8

Love with all my heart,

Juinae xoxo

FOTP_And_That_s_Sincerely_Juinae.gif

Just now, Juinae said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's been a long time coming but I am ready for my close up, so catch me from my good side. brit7
First off, this in-house Al-Kylieda member, Lady Poot Poot or @LadyGootGoot, or whatever their name is, just got dragged by the cameras in the house. eve1 I've never seen a camera talk back quite so literally. rip4 Maybe this will signify their near demise. interesting1 Bye bye fattierih8

Also, apparently I am being told by the producers that I need to make an alliance to increase show ratings. carla1 Not rigged my ass. mad12 No offence to @blankdreams. @Diamond Heart @Rico or @Rachel Berry but as long as you have someone talking to cameras in your midst I'll have to reconsider. mad9 And for future reference, shooting down my proposal to burn the witch @Hyun. while they're still in the house wasn't very cute. Choices people, choices. oprah13 I am trying to offer you all protection. I implore you all to take it! oprah13

Last, but certainly not least, @TattooedHeart and @Saiga the crabs are still singing in my sheets so I've switched them out with yours. Do this again (without me) and I may just have to send @Sylk your way. rih8

Love with all my heart,

Juinae xoxo

I FUCKING YELPED AT THE BANNER lmfao1lmfao1 

2 minutes ago, Juinae said:

Reveal hidden contents

Love with all my heart,

Juinae xoxo

i haven't even read this but i'm honored at being tagged in this lmfao1

4 minutes ago, Juinae said:

Hide contents

Love with all my heart,

Juinae xoxo

I fucking can't lmfao1 

2 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

I FUCKING YELPED AT THE BANNER lmfao1lmfao1 

Glad to here it. wub1  I embrace my true nature. Like fave, like stan. wub1 

I had one ready for a normal BB game but I just had to Halloween-ize it. lol1

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

i haven't even read this but i'm honored at being tagged in this lmfao1

I hope the feeling doesn't change afterwords. wub1 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would just like to say that when I first started this game back in June, I was told it wouldn't be successful.  Yet here we are, on season three   Call that impact  

Memory Wall @Maraj @LadyGootGoot @Dr. Slay

Live Feed Update   The double eviction has drawn many lines in the house. @Saiga announced to the entire house that he plans on evicting @Rachel Berry and @Hylia for their betrayals last sea

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.