Jump to content
Divine

FOTP Big Brother 3

Recommended Posts

Just now, Hyun. said:

oh no you're still on my list, snake  wub1

hiss away from this house ty  wub1

I would post a gif of a snake striking but I dunno if that is against the rules so... wub1 

Use your imagination. wub1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sylk said:

I wish that I was as creative as you @Juinae! wub1 

I cling to others such as that poor little pooh bear or Hylia for relevancy while you can make it all on your own! wub1 

Oop! wub1 Seems I have a new fan.  wub1 

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

Image result for parseltongue

totally, sheeaaya-esseytha-aayaa-seyythaa-haa-ssss! wub1

Say my name.mp3 wub1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Juinae said:

FOTP_BB_Juinae_Hisses.png

  Reveal hidden contents

Listen up everybody because Juinae has something to say! oprah13 

It's been a long time coming but I am ready for my close up, so catch me from my good side. brit7
First off, this in-house Al-Kylieda member, Lady Poot Poot or @LadyGootGoot, or whatever their name is, just got dragged by the cameras in the house. eve1 I've never seen a camera talk back quite so literally. rip4 Maybe this will signify their near demise. interesting1 Bye bye fattierih8

Also, apparently I am being told by the producers that I need to make an alliance to increase show ratings. carla1 Not rigged my ass. mad12 No offence to @blankdreams. @Diamond Heart @Rico or @Rachel Berry but as long as you have someone talking to cameras in your midst I'll have to reconsider. mad9 And for future reference, shooting down my proposal to burn the witch @Hyun. while they're still in the house wasn't very cute. Choices people, choices. oprah13 I am trying to offer you all protection. I implore you all to take it! oprah13

Last, but certainly not least, @TattooedHeart and @Saiga the crabs are still singing in my sheets so I've switched them out with yours. Do this again (without me) and I may just have to send @Sylk your way. rih8

Love with all my heart,

Juinae xoxo

FOTP_And_That_s_Sincerely_Juinae.gif

 

what do u mean fattie I obviously said @Hylia is safe party demi1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hyun. said:

am i seriously about to be eliminated right before jury jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4

you were in jury for both seasons give a chance for your spouse

9 hours ago, Sylk said:

I am a bit tired to find my cuntfessional banner so I'll just say this, It's time for @Hyun. to leave this show! Your time has come sis goodbye! 

Hyun leaves and I leave, don't expect me to leave some underwears behind I know what you do when I'm on my daily shit!

9 hours ago, Saiga said:

I've made like 3 and giving you actual things to talk about! When will @blankdreams. @Irrelevants

 

who

8 hours ago, nevermind said:

Jae Confessional Tré

  Hide contents

As I get dragged out of the house the only thing on my mind is that special someone I'm leaving behind. That someone that has been with me through thick and thin and was always there for me, that someone whom I love.

 

That jar of Skippy peanut butter sitting untouched, uneaten and hidden in her little section of the fridge. I'm crying. 

 

peanut butter is legit disgusting though don't cry over iT

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hyun. said:

am i seriously about to be eliminated right before jury jj4jj4jj4jj4jj4

you were in jury for both seasons give a chance for your spouse

9 hours ago, Sylk said:

I am a bit tired to find my cuntfessional banner so I'll just say this, It's time for @Hyun. to leave this show! Your time has come sis goodbye! 

Hyun leaves and I leave, don't expect me to leave some underwears behind I know what you do when I'm on my daily shit!

9 hours ago, Saiga said:

I've made like 3 and giving you actual things to talk about! When will @blankdreams. @Irrelevants

 

who

8 hours ago, nevermind said:

Jae Confessional Tré

  Hide contents

As I get dragged out of the house the only thing on my mind is that special someone I'm leaving behind. That someone that has been with me through thick and thin and was always there for me, that someone whom I love.

 

That jar of Skippy peanut butter sitting untouched, uneaten and hidden in her little section of the fridge. I'm crying. 

 

peanut butter is legit disgusting though don't cry over iT

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, blankdreams. said:

you were in jury for both seasons give a chance for your spouse

Hyun leaves and I leave, don't expect me to leave some underwears behind I know what you do when I'm on my daily shit!

better yet let's just both win this thing

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sylk YOU LOOSE ASS STINKY ASS FLOPPY ASS FLOP BITCH. WHY YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO STEAL MY SHIT???
tumblr_o7a0hbMaMe1u6n38po1_250.gif

I JUST WANT TO SLEEP IN MY BED WHILE THE REST OF Y'ALL SORT OUT YOUR MESSES BUT NO! WHY YOU GOT TO DRAG ME INTO THEM???
tumblr_o7a0hbMaMe1u6n38po1_250.gif

MY COPY OF NIGHTCLUBBING IS MISSING YOU STUPID FATTY! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH IT??
tumblr_o7a0hbMaMe1u6n38po1_250.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Skyline said:

@Sylk YOU LOOSE ASS STINKY ASS FLOPPY ASS FLOP BITCH. WHY YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO STEAL MY SHIT???


I JUST WANT TO SLEEP IN MY BED WHILE THE REST OF Y'ALL SORT OUT YOUR MESSES BUT NO! WHY YOU GOT TO DRAG ME INTO THEM???


MY COPY OF NIGHTCLUBBING IS MISSING YOU STUPID FATTY! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH IT??
 

what are you talking about..

CunVbVwWcAAFkcX.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Live Feed Update

 

@Hyun. is shook. When he was first nominated as a replacement nominee, he thought he was going home. He didn't even bother asking people to save him. Now he is making his rounds and campaigning to stay in the house. @blankdreams. said he was for sure voting to keep him, along with @Diamond Heart. @Juinae even started to show signs of considering swaying his vote in favor of Hyun. @Hylia seems completely unbothered by Hyun's tactics though and is still bitter at @Saiga being a pressed soul. Hylia and @Rachel Berry promise each other that they'll have to get rid of Saiga sooner rather than later now just because he has become such a nuisance.

@Skyline has started to figure out that many of his things have gone missing. @Taylor tells him that it's probably @Sylk messing with all of his things. Skyline confronts Sylk about it but Sylk just denies everything. Instead of their usual argument breaking out, Skyline leaves Sylk in the kitchen, goes to the bedroom, takes Sylk's clothes, and goes to the bathroom. Skyline then begins to wipe his ass with Sylk's clean clothes.

@Rachel Berry has decided that he needs to tell @TattooedHeart, @Daenerys, and @Maraj that @blankdreams., @Diamond Heart, @LadyGootGoot, and @Rico plan on targeting them next. They all decide to start a plan to strike them first. They also want to pull @WinnieThePooh in as an extra number and @Hylia should also become their new alliance member. Hyun hears this and quickly runs back to tell the others. They all now want Hylia gone in order to get rid of their extra vote.

The eviction is coming up and the witches full takeover will follow. The house is continuing to build up with tension.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Big Brother Live Feeds said:

@Rachel Berry has decided that he needs to tell @TattooedHeart, @Daenerys, and @Maraj that @blankdreams., @Diamond Heart, @LadyGootGoot, and @Rico plan on targeting them next. They all decide to start a plan to strike them first.

um traitor much

irrelevants you know who our targets will be next!

 

launch night of REINCARNATION premieres tonight at 10pm BST on Chapman Broadcasting Ltd, right before the new episode of Big Brother, stick around <3

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would just like to say that when I first started this game back in June, I was told it wouldn't be successful.  Yet here we are, on season three   Call that impact  

Memory Wall @Maraj @LadyGootGoot @Dr. Slay

Live Feed Update   The double eviction has drawn many lines in the house. @Saiga announced to the entire house that he plans on evicting @Rachel Berry and @Hylia for their betrayals last sea


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×