Divine

FOTP Big Brother 3

27 minutes ago, Saiga said:

What did you expect? xtina15 

Throwback Thursday:

On August 14, 2016 at 3:58 PM, Hannah. said:

By a vote of 8-8, we have a tie. 

This means that our HOH, @QUINN, must now cast her tie breaker vote. Will it be @Saiga or @Royalty?

Quinn votes to evict...

Reveal hidden contents

Stay tuned for our next HOH competition!

On August 28, 2016 at 4:29 PM, Hannah. said:

Week five: Vote against the majority. If they did so, they would get one eviction immunity. @Royalty would have been evicted but TA changed their votes against the majority and evicted @Saiga instead.

Mission: SUCCESS

Truly a controversial eviction! Who will it be that leaves next? @Hylia or @Hyun.? Well it is time to find out!

By a vote of 9-4...

Spoiler

@Hylia

Spoiler

you are safe.

This means that @Hyun., you are evicted from the Big Brother house.

pmsYl5J.jpg

Hyun was also a Big Brother Witch. Two down, four to go.

An announcement in regards to nominations is next!

Congratulations, you have all made it to the jury phase of the game! Or have you?

All but two of you will be able to vote for who wins this season of FOTP Big Brother!

Now, like I have said many times this season, if y'all did not rid the house of all of the witches before jury begins, they would be able to takeover the house and name THREE completely anonymous nominees. Well, jury has begun and the witches have returned to have some fun. They have named their three nominees already and they will be known as Nominee #1, 2, and 3. If one of them wins veto or one of the witches saves them with a veto, they will be replaced with Nominee #4. You will all vote in this eviction, but choose carefully! You may just be voting for yourself!

Good luck to our three nominees! The veto will be soon!

1 minute ago, Hannah. said:

Congratulations, you have all made it to the jury phase of the game! Or have you?

All but two of you will be able to vote for who wins this season of FOTP Big Brother!

Now, like I have said many times this season, if y'all did not rid the house of all of the witches before jury begins, they would be able to takeover the house and name THREE completely anonymous nominees. Well, jury has begun and the witches have returned to have some fun. They have named their three nominees already and they will be known as Nominee #1, 2, and 3. If one of them wins veto or one of the witches saves them with a veto, they will be replaced with Nominee #4. You will all vote in this eviction, but choose carefully! You may just be voting for yourself!

Good luck to our three nominees! The veto will be soon!

YES I'M IN JURY PHASE THANK YOU TO ALL THE HEADQUARTERS PEOPLES WHOSE DICKS IVE SUCKED AND CLITS I'VE LICKED I LOVE YOU ALL GOD BLESS GOOD NIGHT 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would just like to say that when I first started this game back in June, I was told it wouldn't be successful.  Yet here we are, on season three   Call that impact  

Memory Wall @Maraj @LadyGootGoot @Dr. Slay

Live Feed Update   The double eviction has drawn many lines in the house. @Saiga announced to the entire house that he plans on evicting @Rachel Berry and @Hylia for their betrayals last sea

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.