Infrared

Glory already at #103 on BB200

"It's a good album tho" being the new "no promo" from Britards. lmfao1 This is way worse than Lotus, how much has it sold so far? I don't think this is crossing the 300K mark. Karma is a bitch, and I love it. julia1 What's good britards? Explain. 

38E93AE200000578-3813335-image-a-81_1475

10 minutes ago, Selig said:

"It's a good album tho" being the new "no promo" from Britards. lmfao1 This is way worse than Lotus, how much has it sold so far? I don't think this is crossing the 300K mark. Karma is a bitch, and I love it. julia1 What's good britards? Explain. 

It is a good album tho, Xtard. julia1 

The Army will admit when we have a bad album. We shun BJ and it did better in sales. 

Bionic has some bops but Lotus was trash and your fanbase knows it. julia1 

Still, your flop fave set the trend for having a bad-selling album be outmatched by a worse-selling album. Now it happened to Brit, years later. Only difference is that Lotus was worse quality AND sales than Bionic. Glory is worse sales too but it improved in quality over BJ. julia1 

Stay obsessed tho julia1 

22 minutes ago, idontthinkyouknownowimchec said:

this is what i call... questionable taste

Because I'm supposed to be impressed by some Britney lite album that sounds like the gay version of a Justin Bieber / Selena Gomez record? It's Britney's team finest attempt at maintaining her image socially relevant, but it is clear from the general public's lack of reaction that they failed. Her voice sounds ineffectively processed, but that's not my main complaint - it's just that these songs sound so fucking shallow and impersonal and therefore unconvincing. Unlike her past efforts, which sounded vivacious, Glory just sounds like a painfully obvious product without any real star power owning it.

The only song I can find remotely enjoyable is If I'm Dancing, but it's still unworthy of being a B - side on Blackout / In The Zone so why should I praise her?

1 hour ago, Selig said:

sis if anything,this should concern you

Britney flopping like this,imagine how Xtina will do lmfao1 

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

Because I'm supposed to be impressed by some Britney lite album that sounds like the gay version of a Justin Bieber / Selena Gomez record? It's Britney's team finest attempt at maintaining her image socially relevant, but it is clear from the general public's lack of reaction that they failed. Her voice sounds ineffectively processed, but that's not my main complaint - it's just that these songs sound so fucking shallow and impersonal and therefore unconvincing. Unlike her past efforts, which sounded vivacious, Glory just sounds like a painfully obvious product without any real star power owning it.

The only song I can find remotely enjoyable is If I'm Dancing, but it's still unworthy of being a B - side on Blackout / In The Zone so why should I praise her?

the dramatics lmfao1 the album has everything britney has been lacking for almost a decade. it has personality, sex appeal, great vocals and incredible hooks. so sorry if you think its shallow just because shes not singing about killing herself; but there are other aspects to life like sex, relationships and wanting to have fun which is what buddhaney DELIVERED with this album and what we all loved about her music in the first place. if you want a ballad with a heavy piano riff with lyrics about wanting your ex back only to be able to masturbate to your reflection in the mirror thinking "yeah... im listening to personal music..... this is real music..." you can always listen to adele, pretty sure nobody's stopping you

4 hours ago, Infrared said:

giveup2 

Her album is literally selling nothing. For example #50 is atleast 3,655 copies on HDD right now. This is worse than Bionic. It has to be giveup2 

it's not even remotely close to Lotus, let alone BICONIC. ny2 

1 hour ago, idontthinkyouknownowimchec said:

the dramatics lmfao1 the album has everything britney has been lacking for almost a decade. it has personality, sex appeal, great vocals and incredible hooks

Huh? where is that coming from? when has Britney ever lacked sex appeal or catchy hooks? never. There's not one thing on Glory that represents any sort of growth, did her sound mature? nope. Did the theme of her music develope? nope. So why are we supposed to praise Glory as opposed to lets say Femme Fatale? did it not have the sex appeal, 'personality' or catchy hooks? why particularly this album is what I'm asking.

so sorry if you think its shallow just because shes not singing about killing herself; but there are other aspects to life like sex, relationships and wanting to have fun which is what buddhaney DELIVERED with this album and what we all loved about her music in the first place. 

I never expected Britney to come out with a sentimental album, trust me. I anticipated a record about sex, but her take on sexuality is incredibly boring and artificial, there are no dynamics, just aimless come-ons that don't even sound sexy, just robotic. This is supposedly an artist that in the past excelled in sexual play and sensationalism, and I'm the first to support that claim. She no longer accesses that medium that allowed her to be perceived as edgy on first glance while remaining 100% not edgy, which was Britney's brilliance in the first place. Now she's a lukewarm product, other artists (certainly Rihanna) took over her lane with songs like Kiss It Better.

if you want a ballad with a heavy piano riff with lyrics about wanting your ex back only to be able to masturbate to your reflection in the mirror thinking "yeah... im listening to personal music..... this is real music..." you can always listen to adele, pretty sure nobody's stopping you

Funny, I think 25 is a whack album as well lol. 

I'm judging Britney according to her own standards (yes, she had standard before, remember?) and according to them : Glory sucks.

5 hours ago, Gabe. said:

let's laugh at this too!

Chartrun of Glory in UK:

2 - 41 - 94 - 178 - 167 

number 113 in UK Midweek chart.

not the UK dumping her giveup1 

I see she went up to 167 this week jj2  slay 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is a good album tho, Xtard.   The Army will admit when we have a bad album. We shun BJ and it did better in sales.  Bionic has some bops but Lotus was trash and your fanbase knows it.  

One of the worst albums I've ever heard. Good.

You haven't heard many albums then  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.