Infrared

Glory already at #103 on BB200

8 hours ago, Cady Heron said:

This isn't 2011, you can't come for anyones current sales anymore fad stan... not when Gaga's lead barely scraped any better than Britney's lead ny5 Your fave is over and not even all these tv shows etc have stopped her from flopping hard on her big fat nose to the ground! ny5

Britney's 5th album sold 3.5mil and is in the rock & roll hall of fame rih1 Let's see what JOANNE does brit5

No album will even sell 3.5 million this year, so this statement is dumb.

5 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I always scream when Madonna fans think her music is the be all and end all.

I always scream even more when the Xtina stans think the same thing

11 hours ago, Umbreon said:

It is a good album tho, Xtard. julia1 

The Army will admit when we have a bad album. We shun BJ and it did better in sales. 

Bionic has some bops but Lotus was trash and your fanbase knows it. julia1 

Still, your flop fave set the trend for having a bad-selling album be outmatched by a worse-selling album. Now it happened to Brit, years later. Only difference is that Lotus was worse quality AND sales than Bionic. Glory is worse sales too but it improved in quality over BJ. julia1 

Stay obsessed tho julia1 

It's not, but I don't expect someone with your tragic taste to realize that. julia1 

K, good for her. Will that change the fact that Gloryhole bombed and will fail to outdo Lotus? NO, the "good album" excuse won't cut it but you can certainly keep trying with your lame excuses and explanations. As if anyone cares. julia1 

10 hours ago, Michael. said:

sis if anything,this should concern you

Britney flopping like this,imagine how Xtina will do lmfao1 

I'll make sure to pull the "no promo" or the "it's a good album tho" excuses. lmfao1  Xtina's next album will most likely bomb, your point? Will that change Glory's TRAGIC performance? NO, so STFU then. lmfao1 

43 minutes ago, Selig said:

It's not, but I don't expect someone with your tragic taste to realize that. julia1 

K, good for her. Will that change the fact that Gloryhole bombed and will fail to outdo Lotus? NO, the "good album" excuse won't cut it but you can certainly keep trying with your lame excuses and explanations. As if anyone cares. julia1 

I'll make sure to pull the "no promo" or the "it's a good album tho" excuses. lmfao1  Xtina's next album will most likely bomb, your point? Will that change Glory's TRAGIC performance? NO, so STFU then. lmfao1 

His arguments are like nursery rhymes, sis. Xtina already hit rock bottom twice now, the bitch can only go up from here or remain where she is. Britney just sunk to new levels, hers is a fresh kill. Xtina's next album won't revive Glory. ellie1

3 hours ago, Selig said:

But didn't you say that Britney fans were hypocrite for saying that they don't care for Britney's sales and yet they cared about Xtina's.

And you said the same thing about not caring for Xtina's sales and here you are trying it with Britney eve1 

You're the biggest hypocrite of them all. lmfao1 But it's no surprise tho

13 hours ago, Rich Bitch said:

The exaggeration here tho nat1 

It's not such a good album and is as basic as basic can get nat2 

Literally who is exaggerating? 

No one is saying that it's a revolutionary album and that it changed the lives of millions. 

We're just stating that it's a good pop album,stop being pressed boo.

8 hours ago, Selig said:

Just like you're expecting Xtina's album to bomb, we expected Glory to bomb. um2 

and so when Xtina's album comes out and it fails to outdo Glory, expect all the Brit stans to come viciously for your weave the way you're attempting to drag Britney now, despite the fact that we already know she's going to bomb. um2 

no one is denying Glory flopped, but we all expected it to. No one said "Glory's gonna smash!!" um2 so why are you so happy about this? Karma's a bitch ya know and it's gonna come back for you come xtina's THIRD upcoming flop album hunty. um2 

5 hours ago, Michael. said:

But didn't you say that Britney fans were hypocrite for saying that they don't care for Britney's sales and yet they cared about Xtina's.

And you said the same thing about not caring for Xtina's sales and here you are trying it with Britney eve1 

You're the biggest hypocrite of them all. lmfao1 But it's no surprise tho

Yes, britards are hypocrites. If Glory were smashing y'all would be bragging and stating how she's such a  success 18 years into her career etc. The only reason you're stating you don't care about sales now is because she's a massive flop. lmfao1 But the entire argument of britards has ALWAYS relied on sales, that's the only thing you HAD to defend the piece of shit that you stan for and now you're left with nothing but a braindead fave that can't sing, can't dance, can't even do a simple interview without showcasing her massive stupidity. lmfao1

48 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Just like you're expecting Xtina's album to bomb, we expected Glory to bomb. um2 

and so when Xtina's album comes out and it fails to outdo Glory, expect all the Brit stans to come viciously for your weave the way you're attempting to drag Britney now, despite the fact that we already know she's going to bomb. um2 

no one is denying Glory flopped, but we all expected it to. No one said "Glory's gonna smash!!" um2 so why are you so happy about this? Karma's a bitch ya know and it's gonna come back for you come xtina's THIRD upcoming flop album hunty. um2 

You're always talking about how Xtina's always been on Shitney's shadow yet here she is FAILING to outdo Lotus. ny1 It's about that, not if you britards expected her to flop or not. I might not even stan her by then but good for you, will that change Gloryhole's tragic performance? NO. rav2  

16 minutes ago, Selig said:

Yes, britards are hypocrites. If Glory were smashing y'all would be bragging and stating how she's such a  success 18 years into her career etc. The only reason you're stating you don't care about sales now is because she's a massive flop. lmfao1 But the entire argument of britards has ALWAYS relied on sales, that's the only thing you HAD to defend the piece of shit that you stan for and now you're left with nothing but a braindead fave that can't sing, can't dance, can't even do a simple interview without showcasing her massive stupidity. lmfao1

You're always talking about how Xtina's always been on Shitney's shadow yet here she is FAILING to outdo Lotus. ny1 It's about that, not if you britards expected her to flop or not. I might not even stan her by then but good for you, will that change Gloryhole's tragic performance? NO. rav2  

Everything you said literally applies to you guys. Y'all gonna say that you guys wouldn't be bragging about Xtina's stats if she was successful I mean y'all were bragging the shit out of Telepathy when it was charting in no1curr countries so please stop being so contradictory once again

This is such a major reach lmfao1 You never fail to give me the kiis

31 minutes ago, Selig said:

Yes, Xtina's always in Britney's shadow because this is Britney's 2nd flop, Xtina had hers in 2011. rav2 We're expecting her THIRD FLOP coming to local album stores near you soon. 

We Brit stans braced ourselves for a flop, we knew it was not going to be a hit, and we've accepted that we've FINALLY been relegated to the bargain bin that Xtina's been the queen of since Lettuce drove a stake through her career finishing her off permanently. rav2 So yes, we're finally at Xtina's bottom feeder level, Xtina's been a flop longer than Britney and NOTHING about Glory will change that. rav2 

9 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I thought that's what Gaga did with PI, but where's the #1 tho? ellie1

Nope, but the GP's top 40 certainly meets that criteria ellie1

49 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Everything you said literally applies to you guys. Y'all gonna say that you guys wouldn't be bragging about Xtina's stats if she was successful I mean y'all were bragging the shit out of Telepathy when it was charting in no1curr countries so please stop being so contradictory once again

This is such a major reach lmfao1 You never fail to give me the kiis

So now Agugaga means "y'all"? K. How am I being contradictory? I am not responsible for what other fighters do and I have never bragged about Telepathy, I don't even care for the song, so? Luckily for us fighters we have a TALENTED fave that can rely on that when lacking commercial success, that can dance if she wants to, can deliver a good show using her God-given talents and can do good interviews without having to worry about showing the world that she's actually a dumb piece of shit like Deadney. rav2 And you never fail to show how dumb you are. lmfao1 

34 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Yes, Xtina's always in Britney's shadow because this is Britney's 2nd flop, Xtina had hers in 2011. rav2 We're expecting her THIRD FLOP coming to local album stores near you soon. 

We Brit stans braced ourselves for a flop, we knew it was not going to be a hit, and we've accepted that we've FINALLY been relegated to the bargain bin that Xtina's been the queen of since Lettuce drove a stake through her career finishing her off permanently. rav2 So yes, we're finally at Xtina's bottom feeder level, Xtina's been a flop longer than Britney and NOTHING about Glory will change that. rav2 

Stripped outdid ITZ and BTB outdid both Blackout and Circus so no, you're wrong as per usual. rav2 

Nelly, Mariah, Jlo, Gwen, etc. have all flopped harder than Xtina with Lotus yet she's the queen? Interesting logic, britard. rav2 

You said it yourself, Shitney is there and doing worse, end of. Thanks for proving my point, xoxo. rav2 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is a good album tho, Xtard.   The Army will admit when we have a bad album. We shun BJ and it did better in sales.  Bionic has some bops but Lotus was trash and your fanbase knows it.  

One of the worst albums I've ever heard. Good.

You haven't heard many albums then  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.