Discussion Kesha And The Creepies - Fuck The World Tour - 2016

31 posts in this topic

Fuck The World Tour 2016

 

Header_Keha.jpg?w=745&s=5125e9931423bf27

 

Please post any new info on the tour here and discuss

 

kesha-cleveland-opening-tour-2-b2b50e03-

 

Share your experience whilst attending, new tour photos, videos etc

 

p1yuzwnghssifag7kjk1.jpg

 

Give some ideas of your own.

- What do you think of the setlist?

- What songs should she cover next?

- Do you like the new live mixes of the old songs?

 

7e59b82b.jpg

 

LINKS

Information

Dates (links TBF)

Merchandise (links TBF)

Videos (playlist TBM)

 

 

Spoiler

@Onika could we get this pinned for updates for the tour e.g. dates, additions/removals on the setlist, set/outfit changes etc?

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recent additions to second leg set list...

 

DIE YOUNG

 

TAKE IT OFF

 

JEALOUS (NJ COVER)

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm legitimately kind of upset she didn't do Take It Off when I saw her fall1 that's my favorite live song fall1 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At first I read the title as "and the Creampies"

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the setlist is good. doesn't really disappoint.

except she could have replaced songs like dinosaur with something better.

she needs more warrior tracks.

also she should dance more. anything to help lose that weight. 

tumblr_n80b1ckiPf1qjdybto6_250.gif

i get the whole "fuck society, fuck dr. luke" thought process, but it's really not healthy.

not saying she has to 2009 skinny, but 2012/2013 she looked great.

39690-Britney-Spears-smile-gif-u9Y7.gif

-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Onika said:

I'm legitimately kind of upset she didn't do Take It Off when I saw her fall1 that's my favorite live song fall1 

omg your avi gaga13 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Onika said:

I'm legitimately kind of upset she didn't do Take It Off when I saw her fall1 that's my favorite live song fall1 

I know right, the rock rendition is everythingbrit7

5 hours ago, Christina Crocker said:

the setlist is good. doesn't really disappoint.

except she could have replaced songs like dinosaur with something better.

she needs more warrior tracks.

also she should dance more. anything to help lose that weight. 

tumblr_n80b1ckiPf1qjdybto6_250.gif

i get the whole "fuck society, fuck dr. luke" thought process, but it's really not healthy.

not saying she has to 2009 skinny, but 2012/2013 she looked great.

39690-Britney-Spears-smile-gif-u9Y7.gif

You've been out of the loop of Kesha it seems rav2

And life it too rav2

 

She changes the setlist weekly/biweekly sass4

And her weight has micro minimal to do with her preforming and making music sass4

 

rih8

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have full versions of Die Young and Stephan? cry3

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Okan said:

Stephen oprah4 

Why won't you call me? oprah4

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

@Sheezus can you send me your FTWT album cry9

Remind me over the next day or so :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2017 at 9:07 AM, Sheezus said:

Remind me over the next day or so :)

upload it now? ny3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

upload it now? ny3

You weren't fucking ready for me to slap all that shit on the table wendy1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

You weren't fucking ready for me to slap all that shit on the table wendy1

i only downloaded like 3 live albums xtina11 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shit! I want this one!

KEH69603.JPG

+ the normal Warrior tour shirt.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2017 at 5:07 PM, Sheezus said:

Shit! I want this one!

KEH69603.JPG

+ the normal Warrior tour shirt.

it slays oprah2

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.