Rebel Bitch

I Feel Sorry For Monsters.

Poor monsturds brit2They wanted another Fame Monster and got this crap instead and now they're forcing themselves to like it brit2

This era is one big mess rip1

And is this bitch serious lmfao1

"NEW FANS" lmfao1

She is trying TOO HARD with her "new persona" lmfao1

20161006_132549.thumb.png.06cb1b410d8e02

1 minute ago, LG6 Pls Be Good said:

I mean Ayo is better than anything Madonna ever did since Hung Up so don't feel sorry for us. ellie1

I mean if we're picking only one song as receipts than Ghosttown alone is better than gaga's existence because i say so ellie1 

see, it works both ways ellie1 

1 minute ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

I mean if we're picking only one song as receipts than Ghosttown alone is better than gaga's existence because i say so ellie1 

see, it works both ways ellie1 

I'll take an album with like 5 quality songs over the soulless and desperate garbage with bad vocals Madonna serves you guys. 

I feel sorry for a lot of them too. They're being influenced by the more pretentious Monsters to convince themselves that they're not liking the new stuff because of its musical direction, caused by their closed-mindedness when it comes to music when really, the songs are just not that great demi1

It's really sad when I see fans being like: "I just don't like country" when they did enjoy Yoü and I and other genre bending tracks of Gaga's discography. The obsessed stans are so determined to brand anyone who doesn't like the song as a fake fan who doesn't "get" Gaga's spirit that it's actually working to make fans feel bad about themselves. That's not ok.

Give those gals one awesome country song, or let them listen to Madonna's Music and they'll realize Gaga has just become the laziest pop musician in the game ny5 There's no adventure. Just a cheap inauthentic adoption of country and rock stereotypes that goes nowhere interesting. Good for the fans who are enjoying it, but the inability of a lot of others to do the same has everything to do with the noticeable drop in quality that the loyal stans just automatically cover up, or they just don't know enough music to realize they're praising average pop as alternative risk-taking. Which is fine but you do look like an idiot, I'm afraid.

I hate it when people be making these threads like they know what we want um2 

and act like we are forcing ourselves to like the music. Why can't we just enjoy it without it being considered "force"? um2 

Hoes like you be making these threads and sounding so desperate on having a point. She performed at a dive bar with people who didn't really like her music, or people who watched her stream without knowing much about her music. 

Just ugh

4 minutes ago, LG6 Pls Be Good said:

I'll take an album with like 5 quality songs over the soulless and desperate garbage with bad vocals Madonna serves you guys. 

Well don't worry, you're sure not going to get an album with more than just 5 good songs since she's not capable of making one rav2 

3 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

and act like we are forcing ourselves to like the music. Why can't we just enjoy it without it being considered "force"? um2 

Hoes like you be making these threads and sounding so desperate on having a point. She performed at a dive bar with people who didn't really like her music, or people who watched her stream without knowing much about her music. 

Just ugh

Ikr. The fanbase is divided rn. Half like her new direction and half don't.  um2

4 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

I feel sorry for a lot of them too. They're being influenced by the more pretentious Monsters to convince themselves that they're not liking the new stuff because of its musical direction, caused by their closed-mindedness when it comes to music when really, the songs are just not that great demi1

It's really sad when I see fans being like: "I just don't like country" when they did enjoy Yoü and I and other genre bending tracks of Gaga's discography. The obsessed stans are so determined to brand anyone who doesn't like the song as a fake fan who doesn't "get" Gaga's spirit that it's actually working to make fans feel bad about themselves. That's not ok.

Give those gals one awesome country song, or let them listen to Madonna's Music and they'll realize Gaga has just become the laziest pop musician in the game ny5 There's no adventure. Just a cheap inauthentic adoption of country and rock stereotypes that goes nowhere interesting.

No one's making anyone feel bad. If they don't liek the song, they don't like it. Good for them

But if they start creating some kind of story that Gaga herself didn't say on why it sounds like this and going the extra mile to explain the song other than "It's not for me.", then yeah they need to have a seat and calm the fuck down cause it's no that serious 

Also at this point the Madonna comparisons are stupid. They are obviously different artists at this point. Also we've only heard one "adventure" from Pop and that's Million Reasons. Can we fucking wait for the album to determine if it's a venture from her sound or not? She says the album is mainly pop with genreless ventures. (Beck and Florence comes in mind) so I rather wait for the album to determine that.

5 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Just ugh

ny5

Just now, Modern Ecstasy said:

Madonna invented cowboy hats too now?

I think the point is that Madonna already did the country inspired thing, and actually ended up with exciting, innovative music that still sounds fresh today, not with big music producers she didn't need to craft her own average sound, but with people who nobody knew and ended up impressing critics and fans alike for being so forward-thinking.

For Gaga, who knows about that era, to now come up with this bland, unsubtle countrified shtick is just ridiculous and an easy target for Madonna fans tbh demi1

Just now, LG6 Pls Be Good said:

Ikr. The fanbase is divided rn. Half like her new direction and half don't.  um2

And that's okay. She went the less electronic route for this album. Most people know her for her ventures in electronic music. 

1 minute ago, Earth Ripper said:

I think the point is that Madonna already did the country inspired thing, and actually ended up with exciting, innovative music that still sounds fresh today, not with big music producers she didn't need to craft her own average sound, but with people who nobody knew and ended up impressing critics and fans alike for being so forward-thinking.

For Gaga, who knows about that era, to now come up with this bland, unsubtle countrified shtick is just ridiculous and an easy target for Madonna fans tbh demi1

Lol. No it doesn't. dead4 

Madonna has many timeless albums. That isn't one of them.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean Ayo is better than anything Madonna ever did since Hung Up so don't feel sorry for us. 

I mean if we're picking only one song as receipts than Ghosttown alone is better than gaga's existence because i say so   see, it works both ways  

I hate it when people be making these threads like they know what we want     and act like we are forcing ourselves to like the music. Why can't we just enjoy it without it being considered

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.