Jump to content

I Feel Sorry For Monsters.

Recommended Posts

Rebel Bitch    8,346

Poor monsturds brit2They wanted another Fame Monster and got this crap instead and now they're forcing themselves to like it brit2

This era is one big mess rip1

 

And is this bitch serious lmfao1

"NEW FANS" lmfao1

She is trying TOO HARD with her "new persona" lmfao1

20161006_132549.thumb.png.06cb1b410d8e02

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angelus    11,440
1 minute ago, LG6 Pls Be Good said:

I mean Ayo is better than anything Madonna ever did since Hung Up so don't feel sorry for us. ellie1

I mean if we're picking only one song as receipts than Ghosttown alone is better than gaga's existence because i say so ellie1 

see, it works both ways ellie1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

I mean if we're picking only one song as receipts than Ghosttown alone is better than gaga's existence because i say so ellie1 

see, it works both ways ellie1 

I'll take an album with like 5 quality songs over the soulless and desperate garbage with bad vocals Madonna serves you guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earth Ripper    4,520

I feel sorry for a lot of them too. They're being influenced by the more pretentious Monsters to convince themselves that they're not liking the new stuff because of its musical direction, caused by their closed-mindedness when it comes to music when really, the songs are just not that great demi1

It's really sad when I see fans being like: "I just don't like country" when they did enjoy Yoü and I and other genre bending tracks of Gaga's discography. The obsessed stans are so determined to brand anyone who doesn't like the song as a fake fan who doesn't "get" Gaga's spirit that it's actually working to make fans feel bad about themselves. That's not ok.

Give those gals one awesome country song, or let them listen to Madonna's Music and they'll realize Gaga has just become the laziest pop musician in the game ny5 There's no adventure. Just a cheap inauthentic adoption of country and rock stereotypes that goes nowhere interesting. Good for the fans who are enjoying it, but the inability of a lot of others to do the same has everything to do with the noticeable drop in quality that the loyal stans just automatically cover up, or they just don't know enough music to realize they're praising average pop as alternative risk-taking. Which is fine but you do look like an idiot, I'm afraid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyoteki    8,523

I hate it when people be making these threads like they know what we want um2 

 

and act like we are forcing ourselves to like the music. Why can't we just enjoy it without it being considered "force"? um2 

 

Hoes like you be making these threads and sounding so desperate on having a point. She performed at a dive bar with people who didn't really like her music, or people who watched her stream without knowing much about her music. 

 

Just ugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angelus    11,440
4 minutes ago, LG6 Pls Be Good said:

I'll take an album with like 5 quality songs over the soulless and desperate garbage with bad vocals Madonna serves you guys. 

Well don't worry, you're sure not going to get an album with more than just 5 good songs since she's not capable of making one rav2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bionic Monster    4,970
11 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Music makes the people come together ny8

Madonna invented cowboy hats too now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

I hate it when people be making these threads like they know what we want um2 

 

and act like we are forcing ourselves to like the music. Why can't we just enjoy it without it being considered "force"? um2 

 

Hoes like you be making these threads and sounding so desperate on having a point. She performed at a dive bar with people who didn't really like her music, or people who watched her stream without knowing much about her music. 

 

Just ugh

Ikr. The fanbase is divided rn. Half like her new direction and half don't.  um2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyoteki    8,523
4 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

I feel sorry for a lot of them too. They're being influenced by the more pretentious Monsters to convince themselves that they're not liking the new stuff because of its musical direction, caused by their closed-mindedness when it comes to music when really, the songs are just not that great demi1

It's really sad when I see fans being like: "I just don't like country" when they did enjoy Yoü and I and other genre bending tracks of Gaga's discography. The obsessed stans are so determined to brand anyone who doesn't like the song as a fake fan who doesn't "get" Gaga's spirit that it's actually working to make fans feel bad about themselves. That's not ok.

Give those gals one awesome country song, or let them listen to Madonna's Music and they'll realize Gaga has just become the laziest pop musician in the game ny5 There's no adventure. Just a cheap inauthentic adoption of country and rock stereotypes that goes nowhere interesting.

No one's making anyone feel bad. If they don't liek the song, they don't like it. Good for them

 

But if they start creating some kind of story that Gaga herself didn't say on why it sounds like this and going the extra mile to explain the song other than "It's not for me.", then yeah they need to have a seat and calm the fuck down cause it's no that serious 

 

Also at this point the Madonna comparisons are stupid. They are obviously different artists at this point. Also we've only heard one "adventure" from Pop and that's Million Reasons. Can we fucking wait for the album to determine if it's a venture from her sound or not? She says the album is mainly pop with genreless ventures. (Beck and Florence comes in mind) so I rather wait for the album to determine that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rebel Bitch    8,346
5 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

I hate it when people be making these threads like they know what we want um2 

 

and act like we are forcing ourselves to like the music. Why can't we just enjoy it without it being considered "force"? um2 

 

Hoes like you be making these threads and sounding so desperate on having a point. She performed at a dive bar with people who didn't really like her music, or people who watched her stream without knowing much about her music. 

 

Just ugh

ny5

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earth Ripper    4,520
Just now, Modern Ecstasy said:

Madonna invented cowboy hats too now?

I think the point is that Madonna already did the country inspired thing, and actually ended up with exciting, innovative music that still sounds fresh today, not with big music producers she didn't need to craft her own average sound, but with people who nobody knew and ended up impressing critics and fans alike for being so forward-thinking.

For Gaga, who knows about that era, to now come up with this bland, unsubtle countrified shtick is just ridiculous and an easy target for Madonna fans tbh demi1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angelus    11,440
Just now, Modern Ecstasy said:

Madonna invented cowboy hats too now?

I love how this is defense/excuse everytime lmfao2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyoteki    8,523
Just now, LG6 Pls Be Good said:

Ikr. The fanbase is divided rn. Half like her new direction and half don't.  um2

And that's okay. She went the less electronic route for this album. Most people know her for her ventures in electronic music. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Well don't worry, you're sure not going to get an album with more than just 5 good songs since she's not capable of making one rav2 

Well that's 4 more than Madonna... so slay brit0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Django    334

Don't feel sorry. They deserve the shitty music their fave makes. New fans? Now that is funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angelus    11,440
Just now, LG6 Pls Be Good said:

Well that's 4 more than Madonna... so slay brit0

 ny6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyoteki    8,523
1 minute ago, Earth Ripper said:

I think the point is that Madonna already did the country inspired thing, and actually ended up with exciting, innovative music that still sounds fresh today, not with big music producers she didn't need to craft her own average sound, but with people who nobody knew and ended up impressing critics and fans alike for being so forward-thinking.

For Gaga, who knows about that era, to now come up with this bland, unsubtle countrified shtick is just ridiculous and an easy target for Madonna fans tbh demi1

Lol. No it doesn't. dead4 

Madonna has many timeless albums. That isn't one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×