Jae

Top Answer Game | Game 3 | Round 1

Guess who's back... back again?

kN3kc1M.png 

That's right, the forum wide Top Answer Game is finally back after a long pause! And with the best host yet! Just kidding?!

Everyone on FOTP is welcome to join, the more people the better, funner, and messier the game will be! :)

If you have not played the game before here is a quick information thread that you should read so you can get an overall idea of what the game is like!

It literally takes less than 5 minutes to send your answers (whether serious or troll(yes @fab please join and give us some good kiiii's again kii)) so please join and don't let this flop! This game will last a total of 4 rounds (weeks) with the results show being every Sunday at a certain time. You get to vote in the poll above for which time works best for you, time with most votes will be the official time. (Here is a time zone converter: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html)

Be sure to tune in at the results show as there will be 50 bonus points up for grabs! 

I will add up the points every round and at the end of the 4th round the person with the most points will get a 2 month free VIP!

The runner-up also receives a 1 month free VIP, so join join join!!

The winner can also host the next game if he or she chooses, or if not, they can nominate another member to take over! 

So without further delay, here are the 10 questions for the first round:

1. What has been the best single released so far in 2016?

2. What's your biggest pet-peeve?

3. What is something you'd eat for lunch?

4. Which fave is the most embarrassing to stan for?

5. What is your favorite FOTP section?

6. What country would you love to visit?

7. What's another word for penis?

8. Who's the best female pop artist from Australia?

9. What's Ke$ha's best song?

10. Name something you do before sleeping.

Please PM me your answers by Friday, October 14th at 11 pm Pacific (Los Angeles) time. 

thanks for hosting this antm1 I was really wanting to do TAG3 and intending to do it but I went on holiday the week I was gonna start it and then went back to work when i came back dead4 

This round was quite challenging. I'm only confident on a few answers. fall8 

2 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

was a flop yet I still got a better score than you!

IacqcWD.gif

I nurtured you from the world news posting flop that you were into the iconic Justice Chen, then to the ice cold queen of fotp that you are now, what went wrong? oprah3 

Hello everyone!

So after looking at the poll it seems the best time for everyone will be Sundays at EST 3pm/ London 8pm! The first results show will be this Sunday October 16th so please try to make it! Remember there are 50 bonus points up for grabs and the 2 winners of the game get free VIP's!

If you haven't yet submitted your answers please try to do so by Saturday morning, good luck! 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guess who's back... back again?   That's right, the forum wide Top Answer Game is finally back after a long pause! And with the best host yet! Just kidding?! Everyone on FOTP is welcome

Hello everyone! So after looking at the poll it seems the best time for everyone will be Sundays at EST 3pm/ London 8pm! The first results show will be this Sunday October 16th so please try to m

@#JusticeForSober @#MusicNotTheBling @Alejandreaux @andy @Anton @AriLana DelGrande @Billie @blankdreams @BLUE. @ChooseyLover @Chris Pratt @Cortez  @Entea @fab @frankgutz @Galaxy @Goot @Harley Quinn @H

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.