Who is better  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl is better

• Nelly
    • Avril

58 minutes ago, Moonlight. said:

Neither.. rip3 

ari1

Anyway, Nelly is an amazing artists who has 3 stunning albums that are completely different, TSI was good but not on the same level.

Avril's Let go is amazing debut, one of my faves, but the rest was not good or interesting. Self titled was ok, but she lost the magic she had on her debut.

20 minutes ago, Cady Heron said:

Nelly ruined her career and legacy with that 1k opening album. Avril is more known especially world wide, she & her songs are much more famous here in the UK. 

Radios disagree nat1 

Nelly Furtado has 497 plays in the last 30 days (more than Britney!), Avril has only 172

Just now, Li'l Sebastian said:

Radios disagree nat1 

Nelly Furtado has 497 plays in the last 30 days (more than Britney!), Avril has only 172

That's because ''Give it to me'' she's featured on is played on heart & TFM here all the time, it's not technically her song it's Timbalands & Justin Timberlakes 

Just now, Cady Heron said:

That's because ''Give it to me'' she's featured on is played on heart & TFM here all the time, it's not technically her song it's Timbalands & Justin Timberlakes 

No, here are her plays

Maneater 195

I'm like a bird 150

Say it right 111

Turn off the lights 22

All good things 16

Promiscuous 7

Powerless 5

2 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

No, here are her plays

Maneater 195

I'm like a bird 150

Say it right 111

Turn off the lights 22

All good things 16

Promiscuous 7

Powerless 5

Avril has 2.6bil YT views and Nelly only has 600mil though, people are more interested in Avril and her hits it would seem 

Just now, Cady Heron said:

Avril has 2.6bil YT views and Nelly only has 600mil though, people are more interested in Avril and her hits it would seem 

What does that have to do with airplay in UK? laughcry1 Nelly's music is obviously more remembered since it's actually played on radio

2 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

What does that have to do with airplay in UK? laughcry1 Nelly's music is obviously more remembered since it's actually played on radio

It isn't because people don't bother to look at her youtube videos clearly, whereas around the world everyone is looking at Avril's videos which is why she has over 2bil more views than Nelly 

8 minutes ago, Cady Heron said:

It isn't because people don't bother to look at her youtube videos clearly, whereas around the world everyone is looking at Avril's videos which is why she has over 2bil more views than Nelly 

Maybe because they get to hear her songs on the radio :D

4 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Maybe because they get to hear her songs on the radio :D

Then don't care to listen to it ever again :( They go and put Avril's playlist on loop instead it would seem, different actually wanting to hear a song and going to the effort to instead of hearing it on radio and turning it over :D 

1 minute ago, Cady Heron said:

Then don't care to listen to it ever again :( They go and put Avril's playlist on loop instead it would seem, different actually wanting to hear a song and going to the effort to instead of hearing it on radio and turning it over :D 

Or maybe because they get to hear Nelly wherever they go, when they turn on radio, they don't have to look for her songs because they are still present n radios clap3 

i mean you can run to yt all you want, i easily dismissed this claim

51 minutes ago, Cady Heron said:

Nelly ruined her career and legacy with that 1k opening album. Avril is more known especially world wide, she & her songs are much more famous here in the UK. 

Just now, Li'l Sebastian said:

Or maybe because they get to hear Nelly wherever they go, when they turn on radio, they don't have to look for her songs because they are still present n radios clap3 

i mean you can run to yt all you want, i easily dismissed this claim

Everywhere you go... no a few hunderd spins in the UK > BILLIONS of people searching and listening to your music and actively going out of their way to listen to it :)

Not to mention she's sold way more records than Nelly, I guess we can let her have the extra radio spins clap3 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nelly is the only correct option

I used to stan Avril when let go and UMS were about. Those albums were fucking amazing so her  

Nelly, and why is Taylor's head photoshopped onto Michael Fassbender's body? Delete it!

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.