G like MC

Nelly Furtado vs Avril Lavigne

Who is better  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl is better

• Nelly
    • Avril

1 minute ago, Cady Heron said:

Everywhere you go... no a few hunderd spins in the UK > BILLIONS of people searching and listening to your music and actively going out of their way to listen to it :)

Not to mention she's sold way more records than Nelly, I guess we can let her have the extra radio spins clap3 

Those extra radio spins are also proof of longevity, youtube is not measure of success, never was and never will be

Radios playing songs from 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s > kids today checking songs on youtube

Nelly and her remembered songs that are played regularly clap3 

slay avril with that halo kitty classic and its views clap2 

I mean by your logic Work from home is one of the biggest hits ever? Right? Because of yt views? clap2 

4 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Those extra radio spins are also proof of longevity, youtube is not measure of success, never was and never will be

Radios playing songs from 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s > kids today checking songs on youtube

Nelly and her remembered songs that are played regularly clap3 

slay avril with that halo kitty classic and its views clap2 

I mean by your logic Work from home is one of the biggest hits ever? Right? Because of yt views? clap2 

The gp check for Avril more they always have done hence why she has sold more records clap3 

6 minutes ago, Cady Heron said:

The gp check for Avril more they always have done hence why she has sold more records clap3 

And yet they are not getting any recurrent plays, not everybody has timeless music tho clap2 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nelly is the only correct option

I used to stan Avril when let go and UMS were about. Those albums were fucking amazing so her  

Nelly, and why is Taylor's head photoshopped onto Michael Fassbender's body? Delete it!

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.