WarrenThanksYouAll

"Pop Culture Is My Bitch"

13 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Yes Gaga, stop copying the woman who single handily created everything in existence; including tackily bedazzled Country Western outfits. jj2

I'm actually referring to Miley. aretha1

Gaga made that comment when Miley "stole" her look on that very same promo spot, so why can't we note the delicious inverse irony? oprah13

12 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I'm actually referring to Miley. aretha1

Gaga made that comment when Miley "stole" her look on that very same promo spot, so why can't we note the delicious inverse irony? oprah13

My monster brain can't compute this complex information. Please buy Perfect Delusion on iTunes. jj2

20 minutes ago, Infrared said:

If Madonna's worn it, no one else can ever wear it again brit2

Why is Gaga allowed to come for Katy / Miley based on the exact same argument though? Im just stating the hilarious double standard, Gaga came for Miley during that night and look how the tables turned now chi1

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

And I guess annoying, try-hard Battleground topics are your bitch mad12 

Learn what try-hard means, It's actually the exact opposite : try-hard is when you dig deep into things and end up saying nothing, this thread is about making a simple, yet obvious comparison that speaks volumes. chi1

2 hours ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Just like green hair, right brit2 

What kind of excuse is this for y'alls unfounded and downright false claims? No one is saying that Gaga was right to say that about Katy, it doesn't make your comments less stupidmad10

2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

What kind of excuse is this for y'alls unfounded and downright false claims? No one is saying that Gaga was right to say that about Katy, it doesn't make your comments less stupidmad10

And yet you (fanbase) had no problem with that when you were opening threads here to drag katy with that, you just can't win mad10  

You can save your shitty comebacks mad10 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joanne, what's good?

Yes Gaga, stop copying the woman who single handily created everything in existence; including tackily bedazzled Country Western outfits. 

Better to expose her fraud ass than to dislike her new music & era and still defend her like your sad self. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.