RepuTAYtion

Mashable Serving Some Tea on Expectations for TS6

I feel like all the hype on this forum for TS6 (I got swept up in it too) is setting us up for disappointment this month.  This is a great counter-article to the one Washington Post wrote earlier this month: No, Taylor Swift is not surprise-dropping an album this month.  fall3

I know a lot of us are here for it but the article points out all the reasons Taylor probably wouldn't (and shouldn't) release TS6 this month.  oprah11

It did have this tidbit of speculation though, which is what I'm beginning to think might be what actually happens.  

If I had to guess? A potential collaboration, like the rumored Kesha duet, or some kind of 1989 special edition with a new tune or two may roll out as an Apple music exclusive just in time for the holidays, but a surprise full album doesn't seem like Swift's style. 

My guess is a Greatest Hits compilation or celebratory release for her ten year anniversary, with a new song or two tay2

She's releasing Stay Stay Stay as the 8th single from 1989 clap3 
Stay Stay Stay [Super Festive Christmas Version] ft. Mariah Carey is coming clap3 
The next AIWFCIY clap3 When will Michael Bubble clap3 

On 11.10.2016 at 4:12 PM, Snow said:

She's releasing Stay Stay Stay as the 8th single from 1989 clap3 
Stay Stay Stay [Super Festive Christmas Version] ft. Mariah Carey is coming clap3 
The next AIWFCIY clap3 When will Michael Bubble clap3 

Omg, now I want this instead of TS6 tbh scream1